Violet(kino x reader)[pt.1]

You paced about in the room nervously, staring at the outfit you prepared for yourself. It was pretty, but you felt like something was missing. You looked around your room and the bunch of fake flowers winked at you.

      Those flowers were from your boyfriend, Kino. He kept buying you flowers every week, in which the flowers represent something cute or lovey. For the fake flowers, well, he couldn't find real flowers in the mall - he said he spent hours looking for them. He has an adorable interest in flowers and honestly it's getting to you. Your Google search history is now full of flowers.

      Snapping away from your thoughts at the sound of the clock ticking, you sped off and returned with handicraft materials. You took all the fake flowers you could find and got to work. You loved making handicrafts, it is effective in distracting you from anything upsetting.

      After cutting and sewing, you smiled at your masterpiece. It still never ceases to amaze you. Two flawless flowers crowns and rings.

      You giggled excitedly and quickly got changed, getting ready your small backpack. You tidied your hair and exhaled sharply, waiting on your couch for the door to ring, preparing to hide the flowery items.

      "RING!"

      You sprung up from the couch and ran to answer the door.

      "Kinoooo~~," you giggled and hugged him, trying not to let him see your surprise.

      He laughed in his baby laughter which always melts your heart, and you smile as he called and hugged you back.

      "Look at what I did!" Your eyes shined proudly as you flashed him the flower crown you made, one with a similar pattern of flowers but the one and only violet flower to be facing the front.

      He smiled widely and you felt yourself breaking down from his cuteness. You blushed in shock as he pecked your lips.

      "My girlfriend is the best~~," he chuckled and you put it on his head neatly, while he put yours on your head before reaching his hand out. "Let's go?"

      You took his hand and nodded happily. You guys sat in the bus, sharing your earpiece. You laid your head your head on his left shoulder, staring out of the window beside you, enjoying the song playing.

      When you alighted, you immediately covered kino's eyes with a blindfold, leaving him perplexed.

      "Where are we going? You still haven't told me, y/n~," he pouted adorably and you fought the will to fall for it.

      "It's a surprise," you tried to hide your screams as you pushed a pouting kino to your destination.

      As soon as you reached, you relieved him of the blindfold and he smiled widely at the sight of roller coasters and game stalls, and more importantly, the Ferris wheel.

      You chuckled as he jumped up and about excitedly, urging you to check in faster. He grabbed your hand and sped off to one of the rides a millisecond after you took the tickets.
———————————————————————————
To be continued~~ whEeEe
Hai am bacc with kino heEeEeE
Hope y'all enjoYed thIs buLlwOrk whOop-
💖💘💜🧡❤️💕💓