Blooming blossoms (pt. 1) [ptg memberxreader]

You sat in a café where you and your date had arranged to meet. The smell of bitter coffee beans and sweet desserts wafted in the aesthetically designed café.

It was the first in your entire coffee obsession time you went to such a business class café, and you felt a little out of place.

You checked the time on your watch, sighing at how your date was late again.

As you stared out of the large glass window restlessly, you saw him there, on the sidewalk, waving in an embarrassed manner as he speed walked to the entrance of the café.

You smiled and thought to yourself, I could never hate him..

As he made his way to the table you sat at, he smiled sheepishly and apologised. You pouted jokingly and he kissed you, telling you he was really sorry with imploring eyes.

You blushed instantly and stuttered an "it's fine", making him smile brightly, pressing his lips on yours again.

Well, at least he had the date planned out.

"Hongseok~ where're you gonna bring me todayyy?" You pouted. "You've never told me your plans at every date.."

"It's a surprise," Hongseok smirked. You sighed in defeat as you ordered your favourite latte.

Hongseok ordered his choice of beverage along with a piece of cake.

Both of you had fun talking to each other as you awaited for your orders to arrive, and shared the cake when it did.

You insisted to pay the bill, but Hongseok beat you to it, then dragging you out of the café.

"Now, let's go somewhere beautiful, shall we?" He extended his arm to you.

You giggled and took it, nodding excitedly as you blushed at his glorious and sweet smile.

When you were getting close to the destination you obviously didn't know about, Hongseok stopped in his tracks and blindfolded the confused you.

He brought you to the final destination, and walked you in a little further before gently removing the blindfold.

Honestly, you'd be lying if you said you didn't panic a little at first, but as you took in the sight and scent of the surroundings, you relaxed immediately, a smile forming on your lips.

The pathway stretched between two columns of blooming cherry trees whose falling petals fluttered in the soft chilling breeze. The fallen petals filled the grass and road with colour and life, falling petals blowing in the path of the wind. The breeze was cool but the sight of the cherry blossoms brought warmth, you looked at this scenary knowing it now forms memories you will never forget. (Credits to people who helped me with this paragraph)

"This.. this is beautiful..," you smiled softly.

"Ay, it's not as beautiful as you are," he chuckled at his cheesy line while you cringed and blushed, mumbling a 'thank you'.

You mustered up courage and reached for Hongseok's hand, holding it and blushing even harder.

Hongseok gave you a look of surprise followed by his angelic smile, "ohh, this is new?"

You shot him a glare, "hey, how dare you."

Both of you then laughed as you walked down the eye-healing lane, swinging your arms gently.

" hare no hi wa te o tsunagi arukou
  ame no hi wa amaoto ni utaou
  kimi to (kimi to)
  tomoni (tomoni)
  sonna hibi tsumikasanete ikou
  haru ni mau sakurairo mo
  natsunoyo ni saku hanabimo
  akikaze ni naganeru kumo
  fuyu ni oriro konayuki mo
  kawari yuku  kisetsu no naka
  boku o irudoru no wa kimi sa
  egao ya koe sonzai subete
  kimigairukara boku ga iru yo "
(Pentagon - seasons)

——————— To be continued...———————

Hellu sorry I took a long time to write such a short story!
To make up for it, I traced out Hongseok and coloured it as fanart, hope you like it! (Shown in the next part)