Violet (kino x reader) [pt.2]

You hopped on many rides, and by the time you finished half of the entire amusement park, your head was spinning uncontrollably. Both of you laughed so much your jaws and stomachs hurt.

      When evening arrived, you were left with one last ride. You stared at it excitedly and turned away, dragging kino to a restaurant for dinner.

      Under the orange-blue sky filled with clouds like cotton candy moving along with the winds, you both had the time of your lives chasing each other around and laughing about as if it would be the last day on earth.

      Soon you were digging in to your meals and sharing jokes without a single care in the world, not minding people staring at you judgementally. As long as you had each other, nothing else ever mattered more.

      You both shared drinks you bought from a juice stall and made your way to the last ride - the Ferris wheel. You held each other's hands as you got in, admiring the night sky.

      It was the night of a full moon as you watched the stars shine in kino's pretty eyes. The glitters spilled all over the dark yet magical sky winked continuously, lighting up the universe beautifully, showing its real colours hidden during daylight. The land below was vast, and you could see all the rides you had gone on during the day.

      You took a deep breath and calmed yourself before clearing your throat and facing kino, who gave you a confused look.

      You fished out the flower couple rings you made and dangled them on your pinkie finger in front of his face. "Happy birthday, kino!" You smiled widely.

      When you look into his eyes again, you saw that his eyes held the entire universe.

      Both of you put on the couple rings and kino suddenly quoted, "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get - the bitter or the sweet."

      As you looked at him in a confused manner, he leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips.

      You blushed in shock for a second before kissing him back.

      Both of you spent the rest of the time on the ride blushing and laughing together as if you will always be inseparable, or at least that's what you wished for.

      When kino had just left from walking you home, you plopped on your bed and squealed in delight, touching your warm lips still remembering how the kiss felt like.

      You'll never forget this day at any point of time, both the good and bad ways.
—————————— THE END —————————
Huhu how are yaallss I hope this chapter wasn't too cringey 😅
it was short as well though- maybe I should've made the previous chapter a little shorter 🤔
Hope you enjoyed byEEEEEe💖💓❤️💜💕💘🧡