July beach (Yeo one x reader)

"I'm going to swim, and you're coming," he dragged you out of the chair. "You better have brought a bathing suit-"

"I- uh- I d-did," you strangled out the words, feeling light-headed and dizzy from his abs.

You changed into your bathing suit and got helplessly dragged across the sand to the sea.

You played around quite a while, laughing happily as if you were back to being teenagers, when you didn't have to care about bills and jobs.

After drying yourselves, you sat on the chair again, feeling exhausted this time. You got up to get some sandwiches, but by the time you got back, changgu was munching happily on grapes.

You were about to turn away when he made you sit on his lap.

"This feels weird..," you blushed, trying to focus on your egg mayonnaise sandwich.

"How?" He turned to you and kissed your lips softly, making you blush more.

"L-let's take a s-stroll along t-the s-shore," you jolted up, pulling him up and gobbling down your sandwich.

Changgu was confused but he just agreed to anyway. You walked along the shoreline, hand in hand, feeling the cool waves lapping on your feet. You both enjoyed the view of the cool evening, where the orange-pink hue stretched out to cool light blue in the sky. The temperature of the colours were satisfying, from orange hot to cold blue.

Your stomach grumbled, and you look at changgu, feeling slightly embarrassed. He chuckled and you both decided to head to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

Your eyes bulged out as you looked through the menu. Everything is just too expensive for you.

Watching your reaction, changgu giggled and called someone over. "Hongseok Hyung~!!" Changgu smiled happily.

"Oh, changgu? Why're you here?" Hongseok asked confusedly. You watched in confusion as they exchanged conversations like friends.

"Ah, right, Hyung, this is y/n," he smiled cheerfully. "Y/n~ this is my friend, Hongseok!"

You smiled and shook his hand politely, exchanging "nice to meet you"s' with each other. Hongseok and cupped a hand over his mouth.

"Wwwaaaaiiitttt a second," his eyes hinted realisation. "ShE's yOur gIrlFriEnd?? The one who you call 'miss perfect'??"

Both you and changgu blushed and exchanged glances. "Shh, you don't have to announce it like that-," changgu blushed.

"Ohh my goooosssh, you're gonna have treat me next time, siR," Hongseok smirked. "Let's order some free food now, shall we?"

Changgu pouted and you giggled. Both of you then ordered your food, which came in a few minutes.

After downing your delicious dinner, both of you decided to order coffee since hongseok wouldn't stop pestering you about it every time he walked past your table.

"I sEe yOu fiNalLy oRdeRed mY spEciAl?" Hongseok grinned happily as he placed the coffee on your table lightly.

Changgu rolled his eyes, "yEs, hyunG."

While they bickered for the few seconds like elementary school kids, you sipped on your caramel latte and felt shocked on the flavour. It definitely was meant to be expensive. There was sweet, bitter and a little bit of a sour taste, the caramel was perfectly burnt, the coffee was made of real coffee beans brewed to perfection.

"Ooo, this tastes amazing~~," you sipped on the latte again.

"See, she finds it amazing-," Hongseok teased.

"Okay, okay, go on with your work now-"
"Aww I'm not appreciated by someone-"
"Just go, hyung-"

You watched the entire play while enjoying your coffee, until both of you finished your drinks.

Changgu drove you home and showered your face with kisses right before you enter your home.

"Today was really fun, thank you so much," you smiled widely and gratefully. "And I had a delicate and succulent dinner."

He hugged on to your waist and leaned in to kiss you, and you kissed him back.

"Anything for you," he chuckled softly. "Now get in and sleep, goodnight, y/n~"

"Goodnight Yeo changgu," you giggled and slowly closed the door.

You brushed your finger across your lower and smiled to yourself before walking away from the door to settle down.

Changgu walked into a secret room of his as soon as he got home. It was filled with eerie posters, some with crosses on their faces, others without.

He walked towards a poster with your face and brush his finger on it, giving an evil smile.

"How naïve of you... you're next~"

—————————— The End ————————
Hewwoooo here's the thriller version~
Hope you enjoyed pt.2~
❤️💜♥️💕💖🧡