~19~

I stand there staring at her in shock and she growls softly as she walks by me, not giving me another glance as she heads for the door. Whoever was on the other side was still pounding on the door relentlessly.

"Dammit {Y/N}, are you deaf? I said hide!"

She whisper-shouted. I blink rapidly and move, snapped out of my frozen state, and began looking around the room for a hiding place. I look at the bed and see that I could probably fit underneath it, so I drop down and wiggle into the tight space.

I roll my eyes at how cliché this was as I squirmed towards the middle, making sure I was completely hidden.

"If they see my feet somehow in so done."

I roll my eyes at the thought. The room was pretty dark, so I should be safe. She opens the door opens and I go mom still, trying to keep my breathing quiet.

"The fuck you want Frank?"

I heard Susie ask in a pissed off tone, and smiled slightly to myself.

"The hell's wrong with Jules? And why are you still wearing your mask outside of the trials?"

I heard a deep masculine voice respond, sounding almost as irritated, and I turned my head to look towards the doorway. I could only see slightly below their knees from where I was and suppress a sigh.

I'd see the other killers during the trials, but I still was tempted to take a peek. Forcing back a huff, I close my eyes and listen.

"I think you need to mind your own damn business."

She replied coldly, and Frank lets out a dark chuckle, amused.

"You know, that's exactly what she said as well. Seems like you two have been arguing a lot lately."

He let out an overdramatic heavy sigh, and Susie scoffs.

"Then that should tell you something, right? Bye, now!"

She spoke in a false sense of cheer, and slams the door in his face as he was about to say something else. She locks it once more as he began to jiggle the handle, and she snickers. I hear him let out a frustrated growl and slam his fist on the door in anger, which causes me to jump out of surprise.

"Dammit, Suz! I'll be back later."

He yelled, and I could her her mimic him in a high pitched voice under her breath.

I calm a bit once I hear his footsteps finally recede away from the door and down the hall, and I see Susie walk closer to the bed and crouch down, peering down at me.

"You can come out, now. He left."

She stated the obvious, but I just nod and wiggle forwards, struggling to move . It was pretty low to the ground, and I'm surprised I even managed to fit at all. I finally get out and sigh, standing up.

My whole body ached from being packed into the small space, and I stretch, trying to get rid of some of the stiffness.

Susie laughs a bit and steps closer to me, looking down at my face. I stare back up at her, my cheeks flushing at our close proximity. She slowly reaches two hands up and smooths down my messy {H/C} hair, gently working her fingers through the tangles.

My eyes widen and my face reddens further, and I start gently swatting her hands away, backing up and quickly running my own hands through it.

"Cute.."

She murmurs before sighing and flopping back onto the bed, her pink hair sprawled out beneath her upper half.

I blink slowly and stare at her, spacing out.

How could something so dangerous be so beautiful?

And why was she so gentle towards me?

I recalled her saying something to Julie about having dreams about me, and a small smile makes it's way onto my lips.

"I'm not the only one having dreams, then."

I thought, feeling warmth blossom from inside my chest, and coursing through my body.

I twitch when my stomach lets out a grumble, causing me to look away from her in embarrassment and jolt me out of my thoughts.

The bed lets out a loud creak as she sits up suddenly, groaning.

"I forgot that you actually need to eat. Dammit!"

She runs a hand through her hair in frustration, softly growling things to herself that were too quiet for me to hear properly.

She turns her head towards me, getting up from the bed. She walks over to me and puts her fingers under my chin, lifting my face up so we were eye to eye.

As the candlelight shined on her, through the cracks of her mask, I could actually make out pale blue eyes, and a dull orange glow that swarmed deep within them.

It was a mesmerizing sight.

My lips part and my breath catches in my throat.

She lets out a soft growl.

"You'll catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that, little mouse."

She spoke lowly as her thumb gently grazed over my bottom lip and I quickly shut my mouth, turning my face away in a poor attempt to hide my cheeks that were now more than likely a hot burning red color.

She laughs softly, then stops.

"{Y/N}. Look at me."

Her tone was now serious, and I reluctantly turn my head back towards her, staring up at her.

"I'm gonna find you something to eat. Stay here and be quiet, okay?"

She said firmly, and my eyes widened in panic.

"Y-You're... you're gonna leave me here all alone?!"

~~~

{AN}:
writer's block is a bitch,
sorry for taking
so long to write, I just didn't know how to continue
and had no
motivation to try.
ill hopefully
edit this later :")