Update - Answers - Questions

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

So I finally decided to talk about it because I have been getting lots and lots of messages, comments and even posts on my page asking about my book 'Ribbons and Bows'. I wrote it around 3 years ago and a lot of people loved it here, you all loved the characters and how the story unfolded. The reason I wanted to talk about it is that I can not tell everyone individually why I took it down so here is the reason.

I have taken it down and it is not available on my account anymore. It was just a spur of moment decision because there were just too many plotholes and too many scenes and that I particularly didn't like the way they turned out. I thought of a plot and started writing a book without pre writing all the bullet notes like I do now and I feel like my books turn out much better now that I do think about the last chapter first, before even starting the book.

I probably won't be putting up 'Ribbons and Bows' back on wattpad but I have decided to write an exactly similar book with same story but different characters. Maybe that way I could make the book even better.

I write books based on Muslim characters so I have decided to replace that factor with non-muslim characters in book 'ribbons and bows' and obviously some of the scenes will be altered.

Right now, you can enjoy "Ribbons and Pearls" which is a spin off of 'Ribbons and bows' and is based on a character from that book, a character that I hold very close to my heart.

You can also read my book "Don't give up on me" which is based on gangs and mafia and stuff like that. It's also completed.

Currently I am working on a book "Elite" and I hope you enjoy that too.

Second thing is if you have any queries, questions or just randomly want to ask anything, just drop me a comment here. A lot of you ask me lots of questions here in this book in comments but most of the times either they're accidentally ignored or I don't notice them. So ask whatever you want.

Bye.

X.