THREE, problems.

"I guess kookie is stayed over at his girlfriend's place," Taehyung told jimin when they both were relaxing in their en suite hotel room the next day. Jungkook had still not made his way back.

Jimin smirked "Better hope they have protection."

Taehyung gave a short chuckle at that, before changing topic, "Today what's the plan? Whole day free, right?"

He hummed "Yeah, want to explore the city? We can have breakfast in the café nearby and then have a look around."

"Sounds good," Taehyung conceded "Let's take it easy because the rest of the days are going to be really hectic. I'll give Kook a call then we can head down."

Jimin nodded and got up, heading to his room in their suite to freshen up. He wondered if, by chance, he would meet Jennie today, and then immediately reprimanded himself.

He shouldn't think of her. She had hurt him.

And yet he was still not over her.

Damn, he was such a fool.

He still remembered the day she told him she got an opportunity to become a model in france. Of course, He was sad but he gave his full support. And then mere months later, She told publicly that she had broken up with her boyfriend back in korea, him. Not only did it hurt to be dumped that way, when he had done nothing wrong, it hurt even more she didn't tell him through a call or anything. She did call him later to tell him, but the damage was done.

He sighed, brushing off his thoughts before putting on a casual tee and black pants and heading outside to see Taehyung already waiting.

"Jungkook will meet us later at the park or something. He's too caught up with his girlfriend. He wants us to meet her sometime though."

"About time, I want to see the girl Kookie is head over heels for," Jimin commented as they both locked the door to their en suite and took the lift to the lobby.

Making idle talk, they both headed towards the cafe that was connected to their hotel, the Juan Valdez Café. It was a very popular and sophisticated cafe in the city, and it was well known for their confectionery. They both went inside, the tinkling of the bell signalling their entrance. Seeing the crowd in there, Jimin and Taehyung were lucky to get a seat, that too one near the window.

They had to wait a few moments until a waitress came.

"Good morning sirs, I will be your waitress for today. May I take your order?"

Jimin looked up from the menu, "May I have the-" when he suddenly paused.

Jennie also froze. She had noticed that his back looked familiar, but was not expecting this. First Jungkook, now the man himself. Seriously, what was up with her luck?

Jimin didn't know what to do. He was at a loss for words as his eyes took in the sight. Jennie was wearing a simple waitress uniform with black stockings and her name plate next to her collar. She looked skinnier than before and tired. Her hair was pulled up into a tight bun and the practiced smile that had disappeared for a moment, came back to her face.

"Sir?" she prompted.

Still pretending not to know me. Really, Jennie? Thats what he wanted to say but he couldn't force them out. He looked over at Taehyung, who was equally shocked but gathered his composure quickly and stepped up for Jimin.

"After all this time, you have the guts to pretend not to know us?" He said lowly, and Jimin could see Jennie visibly pale further as she looked nervously at Taehyung.