FIFTEEN, songs bring back memories.

Jennie had conveniently pretended she hadn't been listening in on their conversation in the dining room as she led Seo Ha to take a bath, and to shower herself.

Once she was done, she noticed that Seo Ha still hadn't fallen asleep, watching her with his big doe eyes as she stepped out of the bathroom in a simple shorts and tee, hair wet.

"Not getting sleep?" she asked gently, going to sit by him in the bed. He nodded at her and she stroked his soft hair.

The bedroom was completely dark, save for the thin stream of light from the slightly ajar door leading to the living room.

"I want Mommy sing," he pouted "Pwease."

Jennie smiled "Of course baby. Now close your eyes."

Seo Ha obediently closed his eyes as Jennie racked her brain for a calming song to sing him to sleep. A familiar title came into her head, she smiled as the song started playing in her head automatically.

Stay.

She started singing the first verse, nostalgic memories playing in her head as she felt the sting of the all-too-relatable words. It was the song she would always sing to Jimin whenever he had had a tough day and was exhausted.

She remembered the times she would play the guitar and then she and Jimin would sing it together. The song was doubtless one of the key points of their relationship.

She also recalled how Chaeyoung also knew of the song and how they both would sing it together. The song never failed to bring bittersweet memories and tears to her eyes.

Jennie rhythmically patted her son's head as she sang the lyrics to the chorus softly.

"So stay, stay, stay with me..."

She could feel the steady rise of his chest and knew he had fallen asleep.

"Lalalalalalala...."

Jennie ended the song with the post-chorus, a bittersweet smile splayed across her face.

"Stay with me."

Her voice slightly cracked. She sighed heavily, and blinked her eyes furiously to get rid of oncoming tears. She pulled the blanket up to Seo Ha's chin, and brushed the strands of hair which fell into his eyes.

She should get him a haircut soon.

"Good night, hon," she whispered, and kissed his forehead.

She took her towel and clothes, bundling them in her arms and went inside the bathroom to shower.

If only she noticed Jimin standing behind the door, a sheen of tears present in his eyes.

-

"Eavesdropping now, are we?"

A sudden voice eerily close to his ear almosy scared the living shit of Jimin, whose hand was on the doorknob of the door leading to Seo Ha's bedroom.

He managed to swallow back the scream that was threatening to spill out, and turned to face Jungkook's cheeky face.

"Bastard," he cursed, scowling "Have you heard of personal space?"

"Well, have you heard of privacy, hyung?"

Jimin sighed "Touché Kook", ignoring the smug smile that enveloped the younger's face.

He glanced curiously at his hyung's face.

"Were you about to cry, hyung?" he paused "Well, whatever. You’re so whipped, I swear. What time do you need to make a decision?" he muttered irritably, "You're obviously head over heels for her ass."