ELEVEN, tensions and reliefs.

Jennie gulped as she stared at taehyung in front of her, Seo Ha behind her.

They both didn't say anything until Taehyung just ignored her, forcing his way past her and leaving.

Jennie didn't know what to do. The door had been left open, and she could see jimin sitting on the couch, not meeting her eye.

Her heart was thumping over what she just heard.

he tried cutting again

Fuck, she hated herself for doing hurting him more.

She chose to enter hesitantly, and when Jimin didnt object, she closed the door gently and walked to him.

he tried cutting again

"Jimin?" she whispered. His back was turned away from her, and she had a feeling he had started crying.

She reached for his shoulder. Just when she lightly touched, he shook her hand away

"Dont"

She ignored the pang of hurt, chewing on her bottom lip.

It was like that for a while. Jennie standing just staring while Jimin tried to get himself together. Seo Ha could sense the tension and also kept quiet, sucking on the last lollipop from the packet Jimin had bought for them over two weeks ago.

He finally turned around, nose slightly red and eyes puffy. His fluffy hair was in a mess from running his hands through it multiple times. He had thought about what taehyung said and decided he was right: there was no way Seo Ha could be his child, why would Jennie want to talk about him unless its for money?

Tae's words had been like a punch to his gut.

He finally looked up at Jennie, and addressed her neutrally "Jennie. You can sit"

"Oh, right" she sat down a bit further away, sensing he probably didnt want her near him, and set Seo Ha on her lap.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Jennie nervously bit the inside of her mouth. It had taken a lot of courage for her to come in the first place. She knew she needed to get over with it. However, before she could talk-

"Mommy, is this the nice uncle who give me candy?"

Jennie chuckled "Yes Seo Ha"

The child looked at Jimin with big brown eyes "Why is uncle sad?"

Jimin genuinely smiled at Seo Ha, ruffling his hair "Dont worry bud. Uncle's happy now"

"I am happy if uncle happy" Seo Ha concluded, and gave Jimin his eye smile. Jimin laughed, "What a sweet child"

Jennie smiled at the sight, before remembering what she came here for.

"Ah yes Jimin. You see-"

"Let's talk in korean, jennie" jimin said, switching to his native language.

She conceded, also switching to korean "You remember that time we met five years ago in the business gala?"

He nodded.

"And then we had a masquerade party after that?"

"If you're going to reminisce memories and try to make me miss you so that I'll get back together with you, don't bother"