SIXTEEN, sensual.

edited by bloomingrose__ bc i'm not good at writing almost anything even slightly above pg13 🤡

-

Jennie walked quickly to the tiny 'office' for her night job. Thankfully it wasn't too chilly, because her cardigan really was not enough to protect her from the cold. Nevertheless, she made do with it. It's not like she had much of a choice.

Her thoughts kept drifting back to the conversation she overheard at the dining table after she left.

Jimin was considering asking me out?

Her heartbeat quickened just at the thought of it, the familiar giddy feeling in her stomach. She had genuinely thought Jimin would want nothing else to do with her, at least, romantically.

She thought he would only talk to her because, well, Seo Ha.

But was there actually a chance, that he may still want her?

I don't deserve him either way, she brushed away those hopeful thoughts with this one sentence, her mind going back into that dark, gloomy state where there wasn't even a single ray of hope.

The small building loomed into her sight, and she checked her phone.

9.56 p.m.

For once, she was on time.

Jennie entered the building, and her boss acknowledged her with a nod. She went to her tiny booth and sat down on the worn-out swivel chair.

Her first call was a crying mess. Sometimes she felt her job was more of comforting broken hearts rather than working for a sex hotline.

The call easily took up half an hour, with her consoling the person on the other end, pretending to care about how his girlfriend left him for some 'dingy old bat'.

The next two or three calls were not too bad.

It was only eleven, she had three more hours into her shift, but she already felt sick of this job.

Jennie took a sip of water, just as the phone started ringing again. She hurriedly put her bottle down, cursing silently.

She picked up the phone, strongly tempted to snap 'What?' but settled for a low "Hey," instead.

There was slightly heavy breathing on the other side. She waited patiently for the said person to speak up.

Her heartbeat quickened when the voice spoke, low and husky.

“Hey... Please, I just need ...a distraction.”

This voice kinda hot, Jennie quickly and caught herself and responded, "You've definitely come to the right place then, honey."

The voice sounded familiar to her, but she was tired to try and think who it was. Or maybe scared as well, because she wouldn't know how to react.

"Where are you right now, baby?"

"Uh.. in bed." She could hear him sigh from the other end of the call, telling her that he was already pleasuring himself.

She had not been one to be 'feeling it' when she gave one instructions to masturbate. But this one was... different.

She could feel her thighs involuntarily clench at his moans and heavy breaths, and she clenched her fist tightly, her nails digging into her palm, to try to make herself stop thinking this way.

"There we go, baby. Does it feel good?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

"Y-yeah, it... Oh ... s-so good."

Jennie sucked in a breath and willed herself not to think of the face that had popped up in her mind.

It couldn't possibly be him.

She crossed her legs and held the phone slightly away from her ear to gather herself together, an attempt which had proved to be futile as she could very much still hear his low groans crystal clear. Jennie hoped, for his own sake, that he had thick walls.

He has a really cute moan.

She groaned inwardly at her thoughts.

Jennie could hear him pant lightly on the other end, and her nails dug more into her skin, forcing herself to stop thinking so wrongly. She let her head fall onto the desk in front of her as she clenched her eyes and legs shut. A small whimper was on the edge of her lips, begging to be let out, but she couldn't for the life of her bring herself to enjoy the pleasure her body so desperately wanted to feel. Honestly, it had been a while since she'd gotten any time to herself.

He was close to his release, she knew, just by how quickly he was breathing. She whispered sweet nothings into the phone to urge him on.

"Are you close, love?"

"Um.. y-yeah... so close..."

And then, he exhaled heavily.

Jennie...”

She froze.

Her initial gut feeling had been confirmed.

Her hand gripped tightly around the phone, her mind in turmoil as she tried to figure out how to feel about this.

Her cheeks were warm and tinged with pink, and she bit her lip tentatively, not trusting herself to speak unless he spoke first.

The line was silent for a good minute, and it was clear he wasn't going to say anything.

Her mind immediately went to all the times she had Jimin in her bed. That one fateful night. The kind of pleasure she had felt. The urgent feeling of want and desire. The smell of sex and sweat lingering in the air. Gasps, groans and moans bouncing off of the walls of the room. Hands wandering, fingers gripping sheets, skin on skin.

A sharp inhale, back arched.

"Jimin!"—

Stop.

Jennie swallowed nervously, managing to force out, "Hope you're feeling better, sexy." and hung up immediately.

She leaned back against the swivel chair, her hands going up to cover her face.

She couldn't believe what just happened.

Actually, she didn't want to believe.

Part of her was elated, of course. She now knew for sure that Jimin still wanted her, but... how was she supposed to move on from this? Was she supposed to tell him, or just keep quiet?

She couldn't possibly keep quiet. Jennie knew her actions would give away her awkwardness the moment she sees him.

She massaged her temples, trying to sort out her emotions.

Just then the phone rang again, and for the first time, she picked it up quickly, wanting something else to focus on instead of Jimin and his moaning.

Not that it helped, really, because all she could think of was Jimin. She subconsciously compared their moans, their voices, despite telling herself to shut up.

Jennie was more than relieved when her shift was over, because what she really needed at that moment was sleep.

To be away from her thoughts, the stress, the tension of life.

Unless, of course, Jimin appears in her dream.

+