Chapter 17

Kion continued to back away. This was not good. 

"How are you alive?"

Scar smirked at him.

"You don't need to know that."

Zira looked on in disbelief. Tearing welling in her eyes, seeing her love again.

"Scar."

Scars turned and looked at her, he smiled.

"Zira."

Scar then turned to look at Kion once again.

"Just so you know, I know everything."

Kion's eyes widened once again.

"What?!"

Scar closed his eyes and spoke,

"Don't worry, We're going to help you."

Kion gave him a puzzled look.

"How?"

Scar smirked while giving Zira a wink as he caught on. She smiled back and they both turned to Kion.

"By helping you get revenge."

Hey guys! Yes I know this story is REALLY SHORT! And that this isn't the best writing I could do. I'm sorry. It's just that I well, I was busy and I, it's just been a hard couple of 2 weeks. I kept getting into fights with a friend and I just wasn't motivated to anything as it hurt a lot (mentally). Right now I'm not really but I wanted to post something since I posted two other stories. Those other stories were like a short story that just came to head so I wrote them. Also really sorry about the cover! I've been trying to make another one! I'm sorry! Sorry once again for the short chapter! I'll update when I can! Thank you all for 13.9k and 221 votes! Its unreal! Sorry once again! Have a good day/night everyone! Thank you!

-Meloetta867