Delectable

Warning- Mature content! Please do not read on if mature content makes you feel uncomfortable.

To those who read on, enjoy!

-

As they lay in the darkness Lily began tracing circles on Tommy's naked chest. In his arms she felt completely safe and she knew how rare this feeling was. Having her her life turned upside only months ago this was the first time she had felt anything other than confused.

"Are you tired?" He mumbled before placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"A little" she whispered, her finger tracing his collarbone.

In the darkness Tommy was clenching his jaw, trying to be the perfect gentlemen as her touch left a delicious heat in their wake. Knowing he could stop her at any time didn't make it any easier, he wanted to burn under her touch forever.

Lily's hand suddenly stopped and he could feel his body feigning for her to carry on. Instead he felt her shift softly beside him, reaching up into the darkness and placing a hesitant kiss on his lips. The smell of her sweet perfume filled his senses and he was completely under her spell.

"Stop it" she mumbled against his lips "Stop worrying"

Tommy kissed her back, biting her bottom lip gently, he couldn't help himself. Lily knew him inside and out, the only person to understand him and here she was in his bed.

Lily felt his hands slip under the blanket and cup her back side as he pulled her to him.

"You are something else" he mumbled up against her mouth before placing gentle kisses across her jaw. Lily closed her eyes again, feeling completely hectic inside  as she tried to focus on controlling her breathing.

Quickly flipping her so she was underneath him he continued his assault of kisses but this time went further down her chest. As his lips traced her skin he relished in the sound of her breath hitching in her throat.

Lily thought she was going to die under the immense pressure, her head swirling, her body reacting in ways it hadn't before.

"Lily" he mumbled, his breath touching her collar bone.

Lily was to engrossed in the sensation that she couldn't answer instead she bought his face to hers and kissed him. Growling against her lips he knew that there was no going back for them now. They needed each other, wanted one another.

"Do you..." he hesitated as he pulled away, grateful for the darkened room as he was pretty sure he was blushing. It was like being in his teens again.

"Yes" she nervously whispered back.

A surge of excitement shot up Tommy's back as he allowed his hands to begin exploring her body. Supple fingers graced her thighs, moved inwardly before he teasingly traced his fingers across her stomach. Taking his time he bought his face to Lily's, their noses touching, their breathing laboured.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, his voice authoritative. Tommy needed the reassurance that she wanted this, more than anything in the world.

Lily pressed her body to his, needing more from him "Of course"

Taking her mouth he slipped his hand down her body, relishing in her shivers before he slipped them into her underwear.

Lily gasped against his lips at the sweet sensations she was experiencing for the first time. Gripping onto his arms she arched her back and prayed that she would survive the delicious assault.

——

Lily sat at Tommy's desk hours later after leaving him to sleep. Too wired with a head full of questions she decided to go to a space she could think. Polly had given her too much to think about, the fire, Tommy, it had all woken her up.