11

no one POV:

I went back to my seat and sat down. I put the medical cloth around my ankle. "Woah Tzu! That was cool of you!" Dahyun said, patting her shoulder. "Yeah! a medical loth? Where did you get that?" Chaeyoung asked. "one of the girls gave it to me.If I'm not mistaken...Nayeon?" Tzuyu replied. "FROM TWICE??!!" The two girls widened their eyes. "YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!!!!" Chaeyoung said while shaking her. "Yeah! It's from Nayeon!!! OMG TZUYU HOW COULD YOU JUST USE IT!!!" Dahyun said, regretting.

"It's just medicine..." tzuyu muttered, picking up the box. "ARE YOU THROWING THAT?!" Chaeyoung asked. Tzuyu nodded and Chaeyoung snatched it. "It's mine." Tzuyu nodded. She wanted to throw it anyways.she never understood why they wanted a box. "IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT IT!" Dahyun pouted. Tzuyu sighed and ignored them.

The VCR ended and Twice went back to performing. During the encore stage, every Twice member took a photo with Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, and they all took individual photos with each of them. Sana took an individual with Tzuyu, she decided to make a move. "Can you airdrop this to me?" Tzuyu looked shocked but nodded. She airdropped them to Sana and sana smiled at her then left.

after the concert:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I TOOK PHOTOS WTH TWICE!!!!" Chaeyoung screamed.

"ME too!!! I Took individuals with them too!!!I look so ugly beside them..." Dahyun said.

"You look the same dahyun."Tzuyu said. "Let's get to the convenience store, I want to buy some drinks." The other two followed her and went in.

Twice:

"It was fun!!!" Nayeon said, sitting down. "Aren't we heading to find them? Let's go!" momo said, excited. "I'm too tired, plus I talked to her already, I'm out." "Me too." "I really want to go, but I have to take care of these two. you guys can go. come back in an hour!" jihyo said and Misamo wore their caps and masks and left the arena.

the three of us wandered around the seats, but they were nowhere to be seen. "Right, who would stay at the concert hall after the concert..." momo muttered.

"Let's just get some food and go home and rest." mina sighed and we left.

"I hope we see them soon." I said.

no one POV:

"I want a drink." Tzuyu told the two, who were arguing about who should get the box from TWICE.

"hmph!" The two humphed and chose their drinks.

"OMG THERE'S MOMO VERSION OF QOO HERE!"Dahyun shouted. Fortunately there wasn't anyone in the convenience store.

"WHAT?!" Chaeyoung shouted backhand ran to Dahyun.

"OMG THERE'S MINA VERSION TOO!!!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"idiots..." tzuyu muttered and headed for the snack bar.

meanwhile...

"let's go to a convenience store with less people, we don't want to be late and get scolded by Jihyo." momo said and they headed for a convenience store at the corner of the street.

"OMG THERE'S A MOMO VERSION OF QOO HERE!!!!!!!!!!" a voice shouted.

"WHAT?!" Another voice rung up. Misamo looked at each other.

"OMG THERE'S A MINA VERSION TOO!!!"

"looks like there are onces here."

"Let's go in, it's not that much. A picture or two won't hurt if they see us." Sana shrugged and stepped inside. They were browsing the socks section when Sana froze in her spot.

"Don't block the road." momo complained.

"I-it's them." Sana stammered.

the two looked up. Tzuyu was choosing snacks carefully while Dahyun and chaeyoung are fighting about who should get the last bottle of QOO juice with Jihyo on it.

"Come on! That's the last on in my collection!!!" Dahyun argued.

"You have 5 of them after you buy Momo! I'll only have 4! If I get Jihyo's, I get 5 too!"

"but you won't finish your collection even if you get jihyo's since you still haven't got Nayeon's. I'll finish my collection with it!"

"no! I took it first!"

"Well you wouldn't even have Mina's if I didn't tell you!"

"you didn't tell me! Heard it since you were uncontrollably screaming It out!"

despite the chaos next to her, Tzuyu continued choosing her snacks. She was considering between a chocolate chip ice cream and Mint ice cream.

Sana was just staring at Tzuyu the whole time while she was choosing her ice cream. I think she's the girl I saw at the convenience store...Sana muttered as she picture the beautiful girl in front of her with a mask.

Tzuyu didn't seem to realize the existence of the three girls, and after she finally chose the mint ice cream, she patted. Yes, she patted the chocolate chip ice cream and muttered "sorry." to it and headed to the cashier.

"she's cute..." Sana said and mina and momo nodded in agreement. The three were smiling like idiots at the maknae's action. Sana walked up to where tzuyu just stood and picked up the chocolate chip ice cream she just put down. "I knew you would take that." mina teased her as she picked a pack of chips from the shelf.

"Fine...I'll give it to you this time." dahyun rolled her eyes and let go of Jihyo's QOO. "Yay! Thanks dahyunie~ I'll give you one of my Momo photo cards from yes or yes." Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

"REALLY?!! YASSSS!" Dahyun jumped up and down and linked arms with Chaeyoung.

"so her name is dahyun..." momo whispered to herself.

------------------------------------------

oof the last line was cringe...

follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram !!

acc: shiba_7321