23

No one POV:

Mina nodded as Tzuyu sat down in front of her. Tzuyu nodded back and there was complete silence.

mina chuckled. "I see we're still the same kind of person.More listening, less talking. after all these years Tzuyu, you're still the same."

Tzuyu smiled. "yeah. I missed you. A lot"

"Me too. I thought you're still mad at me, but you're not? since you came today." mina asked.

Tzuyu nodded her head. "I'm not, don't worry. I forgave you the moment I saw you on Sixteen. You were shining girl. Though I'm still kinda pissed that we broke up." she chuckled.

Mina showed her her gummy smile. "Thanks Tzu. I'll text you when I'm free. I'm sure we'll get along well. here." mina passed her a small paper with her number. Tzuyu took out her phone and marked the number.

"You know, The one You've been texting, chaeyoung, is my friend."

"I know them, chaeyoung's kinda cute." mina said.

"you're still gay-" Tzuyu widened her eyes as mina nodded.

" I can't believe you're crushing on my friend and not tell me about it.." Tzuyu muttered.

"Sorry Tzu, you didn't even bother to contact me through the years, I thought you're still angry..."

"just joking Minari. I said I've already forgiven you, don't get it wrong, I did love you a lot, I've moved on. I couldn't refuse to let you to go for your dream. and plus, it's already been 4 years. !6 to be exact, I'm 19 already. All the anger would've been gone already no matter how angry I was." Tzuyu chuckled.mina showed her widest gummy smile to her. "me too." She whispered.

"I should go now, I used up too much time. We should hang out more. I'll find a way to give her your number. " Tzuyu smirked. Mina nodded again.

"This is mine. and the bottom one's Chaeng's, the one under mine is Dahyun's, just in case. Wait for her text." tzuyu wrote down the numbers on the paper and passed it back. "I'll see you soon." mina smiled and passed her the album.

"See you." Tzuyu said and headed to the last.

"Hello~" Jihyo said, as she shook hands with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu felt like crying when she shook hands with Jihyo. It reminded her of her mother, no one had ever given her this feeling before. Tzuyu handed her the album and sat down.

"tzuyu~ I'm sorry what what happened to you these days. I hope our posts had helped." jihyo said apologetically.

Tzuyu shook her head. "it's fine,I wasn't affected from the very start, except that I had loads of letters coming in. It stopped a few days ago, don't worry."

"I'm really sorry Tzuyu. talk to me through instagram if there's any problem." Jihyo smiled at her and handed her the album.

"I'm really okay Jihyo unnie. But...I have one request..." tzuyu started, feeling nervous.

"yes? Tell me." jihyo smiled at her.

"C-can you pat my head? I-i know its a very strange request but-"

JIhyo stopped her words with a soft pat on her head.

"it's not a strange request.Don't worry, You did great Tzuyu yah." Jihyo said softly, stroking her head softly.

tears escaped from Tzuyu's eyes uncontrollably. "awww, don't cry, come here." Jihyo stood up from her chair and hugged Tzuyu. The managers wanted to stop her but Jihyo shook her head slightly. Tzuyu cried in Jihyo's arms, missing her mother dearly.

"I-I'm sorry.y-you reminded my of my mother..." Tzuyu raised her head and wiped her tears.

"It's okay. I understand you. I'll always be here." jihyo smiled and patted her head again.

"Thank you." Tzuyu smiled widely. if you say its the widest smile Tzuyu has even made, that's it.

"I'll leave now. Thank you for your time." Tzuyu said.

"It's okay. I see Mina's gotten your number. I'll make sure to text you." jihyo whispered.

tzuyu giggled and nodded, and left the hall.

Jihyo looked at the girl's back. no wonder Sana likes her, I hope sana won't hurt her...