35

"what the actual fuxk Dahyun what are you doing??!!!" I shouted.

Dahyun looked up. "Chaeng...what should I do..." she said, exhausted.

"What happened? Anything I can help?" I asked worriedly.

her eyes lit up immediately. "can you help me to choose an outfit? my crush invited me out. still haven't set the date and time though."

I looked at her, disgusted. "That's why you were like a dead corpse just now? are you really kim dahyun?"

"yes I am. shut up and help me." She snapped and opened her closet.

I took a glance and said mercilessly. "borrow Tzuyu's clothes. your casuals won't do."

"Yah! look at this hoodie!! tzuyu bought it for me. why do I have to borrow from tzuyu!"

"That's the only thing that looks good and it's outdated. go borrow some clothes from Tzuyu." I resorted.

She stomped out of the room. "tzuyu, can I borrow a hoodie sometime?"

"dahyun, I want to drink bubble tea. you owe me." Tzuyu opened the door and said. dahyun understood and immediately bought back bubble tea.

Tzuyu nodded and took it in satisfaction and allowed dahyun to go into her room.

"hehe thanks."

"this one." I said and took out a blue hoodie.

"yeah, that's good on you." Tzuyu agreed.

"really? I'll borrow this then." Dahyun said.

"what's this all about?" tzuyu asked when dahyun went back to her room.

"Her crush asked her out. and she wants to prepare for it first."

"oh really?"

"Tzuyu. gotta tell you something."

"penguin_mi is Mina." I said.

"How did you know?"

"she confessed this morning. that means maybe Momo and Sana are shibatozaki and moccoon."

"Wait, I haven't thought about that..."

"But it connects tzuyu. The one Dahyun will be going out with: She may be Momo."

"just let them be, I don't care. she's old enough to deal with it herself." Tzuyu said.

"the savage maknae..."

"wait. does that mean the others might be Twice members as well?????" tzuyu suddenly shouted.

"that makes sense...they said they have work to do before the concerts, when mina said she had work with the members and I switched chatting with penguin_mi, she replied after 30 minutes...it was so obvious..." I mumbled.

"let's pretend we don't know anything's and don't tell dahyun. let's wait until they tell us. they have their reasons." Tzuyu said.

I nodded.

Tzuyu POV:

Wait....if Shiba is Sana, I told her about my crush on sana...she doesn't know the cute girl I'm talking about is her right?but what if she does???this is way too complicated for me...keep your cool tzu, she doesn't know... How come I never thought of it? Mina is a Twice member and Sana is too...Sana's first name is Minatozaki...I thought she was really a fan of Sana....ugh

---------------------------------------

the maknaes are so smarttttt and yay Tzuyu's crush has been confirmed, not revealed cuz I know you guys probably got it already hehe

follow, vote comment and follow my insta

acc: shiba_7321

And one more thing:
I can't believe someone actually messaged me to remind for an update :0 how desperate r u guys😂I just woke up and saw that notif. Lolllll anyways I'm happy cuz that means you guys (well at least that person) likes the story :)