30

(The same day at night, sana texted as Shibatozaki before dinner, right after they parted. )

no one POV

"Guysss! I'm back~" Sana called as she took off her shoes and plopped onto the sofa.

"Sana? did something happen?" Momo asked, diving down next to Sana.

"yeah! you look happier than usual." Mina said, sitting down in the remaining seat.

"hehe, remember the girl I told you about? The one at Han river?" Sana asked happily.

"Yeah, you said you wanted to find her since she looks cute." mina said.

"yah! whatever, I found her today!" Sana smiled.

"What??!!! After 10 years??!!" momo shouted.

"Yeah, turns out the reason why we never met through the years is because she goes to the spot at 7 in the morning and I don't." Sana giggled.

"What??? Then how come you two met today?" mina asked, curious.

"her friends went to her house for a sleepover and she had been busy so she came out late."

"oh? okay, now get to the point. Is she really pretty? or hot?" Nayeon asked out of nowhere, her eyes glimmering, with the rest behind her.

"I swear I've seen this somewhere...(-ch.1)"Sana muttered under her breath.

"I didn't go for tzuyu last time, I'll go for this one then. Sana always knows hot girls." nayeon snickered.

"Yah! no you are not going for her cuz she's mine!" sana snapped.

"You have Tzuyu girl, you can't be a two timer." nayeon sneered.

"Well, I can cuz Tzuyu's the girl at Han river!" Sana glared at Nayeon.

"woah wait what? so you have a crush on Tzuyu, who's your childhood puppy love crush, the one you fell for at the convenience store, now also your crush on instagram texts and the pretty girl at Hanlim school?!! You're telling me that's all tzuyu???All of these, your past crushes are al on the same person??!! OMG." jihyo repeated.

"Yeah, that's it." Sana replied.

"What kind of relationship is this..."

"We're meant to be:)))" Sana cheered. The members looked at one another. Their Sanake is really strange...and cheeky...

"Whatever kid, let's get out for dinner, I'm starving." Nayeon rolled her eyes and said.

"no you're not. if you're starving you wouldn't even be able to talk right now, you're just hungry." mina glanced at her and turned on her switch, playing animal crossing again.

"yah! Myoui Mina! That is not how you speak to your unnie!!!" Nayeon glared.

"What did you say??I don't understand you unnie. I'm a foreigner." Mina looked up, putting up the most innocent look you could think of.

"Go get dressed!!!" jihyo glared at Nayeon. "Go in bunny, I'm hungry too." Jeongyeon sighed and gave nayeon a slight push. as expected, Mina's innocent look strikes again.

momo and Sana exchanged glances. the rule not to make Mina angry or pissed had always been there...poor nayeon...