42

Tzuyu POV:

"WAAAAA!! IT'S SANA!!!!" Dahyun and chaeyoung shouted.Tzuyu did a face-palm and whispered to sana. "I totally forgot those two are Onces."

Dahyun and chaeyoung immediately ran to their rooms and grabbed their poster and albums.

"can you guys sign them?!!" The two begged.

The three girls laughed and sat down on the floor, preparing to sign the posters.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung kept squealing as the three signed.

"Sorry 'bout them. They're just...crazy about you guys." I said to the three and sat down beside Sana.

"it's fine. we enjoy it though." Sana said back and passed the next poster to Mina.

"Tzuyu, tell me, is chaeyoung always like this?" mina whispered.

"Well, no. she's known as the quiet and artistic type at school, and she is, treating everyone in the school with the same attitude, except us. You see, chaeyoung's the top artist in the school and sells her paintings to the museum each year for display secretly. But with me and Dahyun, she's just noisy and loud." I explained.

"She has her own art gallery??? Wait, don't tell me-" mina opened her mouth.

"yeah, she's S.K , the famous artist that everyone wants to find out her real identity. Chaeyoung doesn't like attention, so she draws a totally different genre of art in school so no one would suspect she's S.K. S, stands for Son and K, stands for Katrina, her English name."

"Oh, and she couldn't sleep and kept screaming for 3 whole days telling us about you saying on vlive that S.K was your favorite artist. we suffered a lot." I sighed. Mina was still in awe that she forgot she was signing.

"chaeng, you're-S.K??!!!" mina asked.

Chaeyoung glared at me and nodded. "I didn't think it was important so-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!IT IS SO IMPORTANT YOU KNOW!!! I HAVE EVERY SINGLE PAINTING YOU DREW!!!"

"What?!" Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

"you-you're my favorite artist..." Mina realize what she had just said and lowered her head.

"chaeyoung ah, you should've told me!!!! here, I want a sign." mina took out a signing board..

CHaeyoung scratched her nape in embarrassment and signed it.

"bzz bzz." my phone rang. unknown???

"I'll take a call." I said and stood up.

"hello?"

"Tzuyu!!! my dear child!!!!"

"ummmm Nayeon unnie?"

"My child recognizes me!!!!!!" the voice shouted.

"gimme the phone- hello Tzuyu?"

"ah! Jihyo unnie!" I called.

"Yeah, it's me. I just wanna ask if misamo are at your dorm."

"year, they're here. do I need to send them home?"

"yes please."

"Okay, I'll drive them back."

"Okay okay. thanks kid. "

"no prob mother." I laughed and hung up.

"unnies, let's go. Jihyo unnie said you should be back now." I called.

"I'll take you home!" dahyun and chaeyoung shouted together.

"sit down you two. I will. chaeyoung you didn't even take your driving test yet and dahyun you don't even know where my car is." I resorted and the two sat back down. I guess the only one happy now is Sana.