45

"Eunha." I greeted as I sat down.

"why did you call me out Sana?" She asked. If I didn't receive those texts and didn't get stalked once a month, I'd still believe in her marvelous acting. I rolled my eyes.

"you know what I'm here for. Just tell me the reason. Why? We broke up peacefully and we've each have our own love lives now. What's your purpose? it's been 7 years." I asked.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, I'd know that face anywhere. Acting all innocent and pure, hiding a dark monster under it.

"You don't have to pretend in front of me Eunha. I might still believe you if I'm still the Sana 7 years ago. but over all these years, what you've done had shown me what kind of person you are. We were kids at that time Eunha, we were young and ignorant that time, We were just 14. it was puppy love, we're over." I said.

"leave us alone. Or are you going to cheat over Sowon for me? reversal of what you did 7 years ago?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't do it Eunha. I know you can do it, but I can too. for her. leave us alone, and I will too." I warned.

"Sana, you've changed." She seemed to understand acting was no use with me. She laid back on the chair, sneering.

"You have too." I said back.

"as I said, break up with her before next Wednesday. You know what I can do, you said yourself. Sowon? she's nothing. she's just...Fun I would say. do whatever you want."

"Oh? How about...eunbi?" I knew her weaknesses through the years. she definitely has a crush on Eunbi. (SinB as well, if I'm not mistaken).

"Minatozaki Sana!" she slammed on the table.

I took a sip of my tea.

"you can ruin my relationship with Tzuyu, but I'll do the same to Eunbi. hmmm...what if I show her all the photos of you and-"

"Don't you dare. I'll get you back and it's final. To me, Fame is the most important. Once I get you ,a member of the most popular girl group back...We'll be the power couple of the industry! the company will focus On Gfriend!! And at the peak of my industry, I leave the group and go solo! Participating in dramas and movies, making solo albums featuring gfriend members!!! It's a win-win Sana, can't you see?"

"To me, nothing's more impotant than my friends, family, and Tzuyu. I will not participate in your plan." I stood up.

"No! Sana don't leave...please...I still love you...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have cheated-"

"As I said Eunha, I forgive you. But I don't love you anymore. I doubt if I did, it was just puppy love Eunha. let go of me. Anyways,if your dating news with Sowon or Eunbi broke out, you'll attract more attention right? so why don't choose among your members? I'll do less effect than your members. You have Eunbi too." I said, brushing her hand off mine.

"I WON'T LET YOU GO! JUST WAIT! YOU HAVE TIL WEDNESDAY!" She screamed as I left.

"I suppose you heard." I said to the two.

"yeah. so you don't have to break up with Tzuyu now?" mina asked hopefully.

"I still have to, stick to the plan. Eunha knows I can't give those photos to Eunbi. She knows I can't do that, I can't use my friend to risk for my own good."

"but it's for Tzuyu." mina stared into my eyes.

"I-i know. I'll do anything for Tzuyu. I'll hurt those who hurt her, but I can't use her as a reason to hurt people. When Eunha hasn't done any harm to Tzuyu." I said sadly.

"Yet." mina added.

"Sana, you have to act before the enemy does. And when she does hurt Tzuyu, you'll be there crying in the corner, regretting why didn't you do it first. If you don't think Eunha can do it, I'll do it for you. I can't just let her hurt Tzuyu." Mina glared at me.

"Mina-"

"Don't worry, Eunha's cautious about you now. everything will work out." momo patted my back and stared at Mina. "Minari, chaeyoung and Dahyun are with her.she'll be fine...calm down first. we'll act later." Mina hardly nodded and we left back to our dorm.

Me and Mina are still not in good terms yet. She's been cold as ice to me since we arrived at the dorm.

"She'll be back to herself soon. But Sana, Mina's right. There's no time to have mercy on those who want to hurt you. Did Eunha care that Tzuyu's innocent? she didn't, so why should you. Even if SinB's your friend, do it. She doesn't like Eunha back, it won't do her any harm. Think about it Sana." momo said and went to her room.

"you know, she's right for once Sana. Do it before they do. clear off the roots of the problem, Eunha. And you can be with Tzuyu, Tzuyu won't even know what happened. Didn't you want that?" jeongyeon and Nayeon came back to the dorm after their date.

"I have to agree." Jeongyeon shrugged and went to their room.

I sighed and looked at the picture of Tzuyu on my bed cabinet. "Tzuyu, what should I really do?"

----------------------------------------------------

I sighed as well. Why is Sana so stubborn. (Though I wrote her)
By the way guys I know Jihyo and Daniel decided to break up but I'm still using Daniel as her bf as the story started like that, also for the stories that I have already written waiting to be published (oops)

follow, vote and comment and follow my Insta~

acc: shiba_7321