40

dahmo:

"I'm leaving girls!!!" I shouted. those two seem to be hiding something from me, but ii'll deal with them later. I went out to the front door and looked from left to-Momo??!!!

"Annyeong dahyunie~" Momo said.

Wait, that tone...I know it too well..."raccoon??!!!" I shouted.

she nodded and smiled.

"Wait-you-how-i-" I was so shocked that I couldn't even speak properly...

"yeah, I'm Moccoon.let's go first, we'll want to get to sit in the suite instead of outdoors." She smile and pulled me along.

"well, I found you cuz sana had to chat with tzuyu cuz of our dare. I check out her profile and I found you!" she said.

"a-are you really...Momo? from Twice?"

"yeah I am!Why? are you dissapointed?" she frowned and pouted.

"no no I don't mean that, it's just, unbelievable..."

"I mean, my idol since 5 years Ago is standing right in front of me pulling onto my arm and talking to me, telling me she's the one I had a crush on- wait no I don't I mean-"

"You have a crush on me?" momo smiled even wider.

I blushed harder and wanted to defend and kill myself who had just said something that embarrassing...

"What a considence I have a crush on you too! We're a thing now let's go!"

"umm okay.."

"WAIT WHAT?!!!!" I shouted and pulled her into a corner.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!!" I widened my eyes at her.

"We're a thing now." she blinked and replied.

"Wha-what?? Why??"

"Cuz you like me and I like you."

"I-so-just by this?"

"yeah. Don't you like me? like romantically?" momo pouted.

"I- yes I do but-"

"Then it's settled. I like you too."

"but-"

then, momo leaned in and pecked my lips.

"There, is that enough?" I blinked twice.

she grinned and pulled me into a suite.

"what do you want?" She asked. I was still in my t thought of what happened just now, I didn't hear her.

"your drinks are here." the waiter said and left.

"snap!" I looked up and saw momo snapping her fingers at me.

"dubu??? you okay?"

"y-yeah..."

"Sorry I didn't ask for your opinion. I was just too excited to meet you jut now...hehe" momo apologized, playing with her fingers.

I blushed and looked down." it's okay...I like you anyways." I giggled.

"So- do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked carefully.

"yes."

"I knew it!!!! THANK YOU DUBUU!!!" Momo shouted and hugged me. this made people look towards us. I blushed in embarrassment and pulled away. "momo unnie you're a celebrity." I said and closed the suite door.

"but you're my girlfriend." She pouted.

"just keep yourself together, we're in public." I reminded her and drank my drinks.

"Fine. just because you're my girlfriend so I'll listen to you."she sulked and drank her drink too. I chuckled at her cuteness. my girlfriend is so cute...

-----------------------------------------------

I couldn't think of anything, since momo is the kind of girl to be straight forward, I think this will look quite good with them :)))

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram~

acc: shiba_7321