12

no one pOV:

"by the way, Mina was so cool at the Move stage, Japanese line all the way!!!!!" Chaeyoung fan-girled.

"yeah, but Momo was way cooler!!!" Dahyun resorted.

"didn't you see the way she danced? her body and those abs~ She's so cool!" 

"Well, yes she is! but look at Mina too! She has abs too, and her voice is soooo soft! I thought my ears were pregnant?"

"Fine, both of them are cool. I don't want to start a fight with you again and not get my Yes or Yes era Momo photo card." dahyun said.

"Tzuyu, you remember the Move stage?"

"yeah of course, i'm not an idiot like you two." Tzuyu said coldly.

"well I'm not going to argue with that, who was the coolest?" Chaeyoung asked.

"In my opinion, The blonde one, I think its...Sana? yeah Sana." tzuyu replied, opening her ice cream. They sat on the bench outside the convenience store.

"ooh, Sana? I seriously thought you wouldn't answer that." Dahyun said.

"yeah, you never talk with us about these. Are you a Once now?" Chaeyoung added.

"No. But they're all pretty."Tzuyu said.

"don't worry, you'll love them.we'll be in charge of that." Dahyun and chaeyoung high-fived each other.

"Maybe." tzuyu said.

Mina and momo were blushing at Dahyun and Chaeyoung's compliments, which made Sana kinda jealous. But it's okay for her, since Tzuyu isn't a Once, and she was happy that even Tzuyu wasn't a once, she chose her. And her name's tzuyu...what a beautiful name...Sana smiled unconsciously.

"RING RING" mina's phone rang. 

"hello?"

"Mina yah, where are you three? We're leaving now. we'll be waiting at the back gate."

"Okay, be back in 10." mina said.

just when mina hung the call, Dachaetzu left the convenience store as well.

"let's go, jihyo said they're at the back gate." Mina said.

Momo and sana followed and each of them were thinking about one of the girls they just saw...