20

Sana POV:

"Girls, you're on in 5, 4, 3," The manager announced. The whole hall was in Black and we quickly got to our places.

the music started playing and we started dancing. The first song was 'fancy', then 'yes or yes' , then 'dance the night away', lastly "feel special".

((reference to the video above~If you cant open it then play this:  https://youtu.be/kLcAIaOzLbc      ))

The students cheered loudly and we were surprised that most of them actually knew all the fan-chants to all the songs. I kept glancing at Dachaetzu under the stage, which of course, are in the first row since they knew we were coming. Tzuyu was smiling, yes, smiling while we perform and I think she caught me staring at her...cuz our eyes met...that was so embarrassing...so due to my great wand wonderful brain, I quickly winked as if nothing happened and looked away.

tzuyu POV:

I saw that orange-haired girl...Sana, was it...yes, Sana. (it was around more and more era when I wrote this)

She was staring at me so I stared back. she seemed flustered when our eyes met. maybe because of her 'pro skills', she winked as if it was nothing and looked away. that was actually cute...

Sana POV:

fortunately, the stage ended nicely and we were given half an hour rest before the fan sign.

"JIHYOOOOOO" i shouted and hugged Jihyo.

"What the heck Sana?" she pulled me off and frowned.

"while we were performing I think Tzuyu caught me staring t her cuz our eyes met and I was so awkward what should I do?? what if she doesn't come to the fan sign ahhhhhhhhhh"

"You can just ask in the group duh. we have a instagram group together remember?" She rolled her eyes.

________________________________

quick note:

many of you may think they have each other's phone numbers, but they don't. they have a common group on instagram and satzu and as well as the others all chat on instagram only.

------------------------------------------------------

"no I cant!!! She'll notice that I'm nervous and ask why!!!"

"And why would she know you're nervous when you're just texting her..."jihyo said, speechless.

"I just can't!! After what happened? Jihyo!!!"

"Just let it out sana, let's go for a walk around." jihyo suggested.

"I'll come too~" Nayeon volunteered and grabbed her wallet and phone.

Sana sighed. "I'm still nervous."

"let's get a drink first." Nayeon said and pulled the two girls towards the vending machine behind the school. there wasn't any much people since not much students know about this place. The girls knew since they were students in Hanlim as well.

Sana was picking up her can of soda when she heard voices. The three girls looked around, trying to figure out where the voices came from. Three figures appeared from a distance, they were inside the building while the three figures were outside.THe three figures, Dahyun, chaeyoung, and Tzuyu and stopped in front of them. due to the special design of the glass, dachaetzu couldn't see who was inside, but the three girls could...

the three girls kept silent, listening to what the girls were saying.

"Awww c'mon Tzu!!! you'll like them as you start talking with them!!" Chaeyoung said.

"It's not everyday that a celebrity like TWICE comes to our school for a visit!!!"Dahyun added.

"cmon Tzuyu, you can just treat it like meeting new friends, Who are celebrities." Chaeyoung persuaded.

"Why don't you to go together anyways, I'll just be at the library..." Tzuyu muttered.

"That'll be less fun!!! We don't want to leave you aloneeeee, even if you don't mind."Chaeyoung whined.

"yeah!! it's just a fan meet!!!"

"I don't like talking to strangers." Tzuyu argued. "And I don't think I'm ready to meet her...yet..." she thought.

"please? And you've talked to Sana anyways, and Nayeon gave you a medical thing for your ankle, you guys aren't strangersss!" dahyun  said.
"And also Mina..." Tzuyu added in her mind.

"tzuyu, if you come, we'll buy doggie snacks for Gucci for a month." Chaeyoung said, determined.

"And a new toy?" tzuyu raised her eyebrows.

Dahyun pouted at her but tzuyu didn't budge.

"Fine."dahyun sighed.

"YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Chaeyoung jumped up and down.

"ooh, girls, how ,much do you think Mina will be willing to pay for this?" nayeon asked, showed Jihyo and Sana a clip of Chayeoung jumping up and down.

"I think I can get a week of free jokbal for this!" nayeon snickered, showing them a series of photo of dahyun pouting, frowning, and smiling.

"you're..." jihyo was speechless and just shook her head.

"Ah sana, you want some?" Nayeon asked Sana, showing her photos of Tzuyu.

Sana bobbed her head up and down.

"That'll cost you 3 cups of grapefruitade each week for a month thank you." Nayeon smiled sweetly at her,making Sana glare at her.

"deal." sana gritted.

"Thank you." Nayeon smiled sweetly and air dropped the photos to Sana.

"you're lucky to have such a girl Sana." Nayeon added.

"Yeah, she's got everything. treasure her." jihyo said and they headed back to the hall for the fan sign.