16

Sana POV:

"Good. look at this." jihyo handed me her phone. "They're from JYP. Read them."

the title of the news was this:

FAN CATCHES TWICE'S SANA OFFSTAGE. IS IT A PLANNED TRAP TO GET NOTICE FROM SANA?

there was a video of Tzuyu moving towards the stage and staring at Sana, and the edit makes the video seem real. the words in the news were all fake and lints at Tzuyu every single sentence. The comment? not to mention, they're even worse. They're cruel and hateful, saying Tzuyu wants attention too badly, and she's a _ _ _ trying to get my attention etc.

"WHAT?" I was so mad about it. Why are they attacking tzuyu when she saved me? What??!!

"you see, they can always change the truth.think twice and make sure nothing will go wrong before asking her out Sana. And before that, we'll have a performance and fan sign at Hanlim."

"Hanlim? Isn't that-"I said and jumped up to hug jihyo.

"YESSS I CAN MEET TZUYU!!!!"

"Get off me, go hug tzuyu." jihyo pulled me off her.

"We're going to hanlim next Friday. I recommend you to post something on insta, tag her."Jihyo said and left my room.

After hearing those words, I opened instagram and made a post:

twicetagram

Once, I've been hearing lots during these 3 days

Once, I've been hearing lots during these 3 days. I'm very mad and I doubt everything that has been happening. I want to tell you guys something. This girl, she saw me dancing and saw the wires on the stage. she was worried that I would fall off the stage so she walked closer to tell me about it. But it was too loud that time, and I have my in ear on as well, so I didn't hear her. I tripped on the wire and she caught me. I wasn't injured but she bruised her ankle for protecting me. She isn't my fan that time, but she protected me. If you saw a person you don't know falling, would you risk yourself and help him/her? the most popular answer is no. She didn't cause an accident to get attention, nor do anything to me. Please, just stop. I fully understand how it feels to be cyber bullied, as I have been through it myself. She's just a high school student, please, just stop. I'm sorry @Tyoda.

~comments~

Twicetagram:Please stop, she's not what you think-Jeong

Twicetagram: She didn't do anything you guys said, please just stop-N

Twicetagram: Just stop, you don't know how serious this is-J

Twicetagram: we've all been through it-M

->view replies

noshanolife: +1, why are they attacking a girl who saved our precious Sana?

Godjihyothesavior: yeah, our queens are right!

Once.twice: Let's teach those haters a lesson

Twicexonce: The army of Once! let's go!!!

SHYSHYSHY: Yes sir~

sanake: I looked at the girl's instagram, she's so pretty!!!! Satzu for life!

->view replies

one_inamillion: Too late, I've checked her out 3 minutes before you did and I officially ship them!!!

satzu_rise: me too, I was there the second sana posted this though! I'm going to make a fan page about them...

sanashyshy: I have a feeling this ship will be strong

Tzuyu POV:

"Tzuyu! OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!!!!I'M SOOOOOO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!"Chaeyoung screamed.

"What." tzuyu asked, doing her maths.

"SANA MENTIONED YOU ON HER INSTAGRAM POST! AND TOLD THE HATERS TO STOP!!! NAYEON JEONGYEON JIHYO AND MINA ALSO POSTED IN THE COMMENTS!!!FOIWEUNMXjOEDOCBIRISDO"

"Calm down chaeng." Tzuyu said, opening her instagram. There are many direst messages and her followers grew from only people who she trust to...wait 500K followers????

she opened one of the direct messages:

satzu_rise: FIGHTING!!! ONCE WILL DO THE JOB!

she replied thank you and continued scrolling. Most of the messages are saying how good her and sana look together, and also how they think she's pretty and perfect with sana. There were a few hurtful words sometimes but they're no use to Tzuyu. Tzuyu thought for a moment and decided to give Twice a direct message though she thinks they won't even see it.

She typed: I am Tzuyu, the one who caught Sana unnie at the concert that day. I just want to say thank you for posting that post. and you didn't actually have to do this. It'll just ruin your reputation in haters, even more, I don't really care about the haters. more or less, thanks you for standing up.

------------------------------------------

ooh its an okay-length chapter of around 800 words for this, its kinda long lolll

we'll then, do you think Sana should take the chance and tell Tzuyu she's sana or wait after the fan sign? I also wonder how will they find out their feelings for each other, they still don't know they like the other of course...

well then, follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram!!

acc: shiba_7321

Happy 주석 everyone~ eat some moon cakes and spend time with ur family and friends~