43

Tzuyu POV:

"Sana!"I called as I arrived the road she always rests at.

"tzuyu? What are you doing here?" Sana asked, waving.

"Ah, I'm here to take you home. I bought some tomatoes. Eat up." I Said and handed her the bag of tomatoes.

"How did you know? did they tell you?" Sana asked as she munched on the tomatoes happily.

"Yeah, that's why I didn't buy any food. let's go home." I said and took her hand. she hesitantly removed her hand from mine.

"We're in public Tzu, there could be followers." she said nervously.

"I'm fine, I know i'm dating a celebrity. Let's go."I said softly.she nodded.

Sana POV:

I stopped in my tracks, looking at the row of bushes next to the road.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's nothing, maybe I'm just thinking too much. I hope I'm wrong or else I won't let it continue." I said loud enough to let you-know-who hear me.

"let's go." I smiled at Tzuyu. she wouldn't be...I can't lose Tzuyu.

When we were back at the dorm, I sent a signal to the members. They looked at me, shocked but quickly restored themselves to the girls.

"it's late girls, you should leave or else you won't be able to arrive the dorm in time." Jihyo spoke up.

"Let's go girls." tzuyu called. She approached me and kissed me.

"I'll be leaving now. When can I see you again?" she asked, hugging me.

"I'll text you and call you tzuyu, don't worry." I assured.

"Great, I'll see you soon. Love you!" She pecked my cheek and turned to leave.

"I love you too." I said back. I've never felt this happy, and this sad to have someone to leave. I haven't felt this in ages, not even when I'm with, you-know-who.

No one POV:

As they left, Mina followed the 3 girls out.

"Tzuyu." mina called. Tzuyu turned around and nodded at her. "Wait on the car, I have something to do." Chaeyoung and Dahyun didn't see Mina, they didn't know what's happening, but still got in the car.

"Tzuyu." mina called again.

"Minari." tzuyu walked to her and widened her arms.

"Tzu,I missed you." Mina hugged her tightly.

"Me too Minari. didn't you now how worried I was? you disappeared, without a word!!!Well,not exactly, cuz you said to break up before you left."

"Sorry Tzu, I left a letter, but I figured you were angry and ignored it..."

"A letter? I never got one?"

"I suppose it got rejected..." mina hummed.

"Yeah."

"You know, it' great to have you back." Mina smiled at her, truthfully, with the widest smile you could ever imagine.

"it's great to have you back too..." Tzuyu chuckled.

"We should hang out more. as I said, we could grab lunch sometime."

"Sure. I'll wait for your texts, if you're not too busy with chaeng."

"I won't. Friends are the best."

"hmmm, maybe if you're texting me, I'll go to Sana too." Tzuyu joked.