Return (Chapter 3)

Unlike Allura, Coran couldn't get the Paladins to wake up early. So his next option was to set off the alarms. He had an important message for the Paladins but he couldn't get them to wake up. Coran turned on the alarms expecting the normal blaring noise, but instead something strange came out of the speakers.

🎶Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

"What the Quiznack is this" Shouted Coran who was clearly confused as the song continue aandd the Paladins entered the room singing along (apart from Keith of course, he just looked annoyed)

🎶Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the backstreets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now, you're an all star
Get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star
Get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

"Can someone please explain to me what that was" Coran shouted at the Paladins

"The best song EVER!" The Green and Red (Lance) Paladin shouted in Unison.

"It looks like someones in good spirits" Coran noted at the good mood Pidge was in.

"Aaand it looks like someones back to her usual pranks" Keith added, annoyed as the Green Paladin smirked.

"Well I have some good news for you Paladins" Coran burst out, unable to hold on any longer "We're going back to Earth!"

"Really. Yes. I can't wait!" came from all the Paladins at once. They all strapped into their seats ready for take off. Mysteriously, after Allura had gone into the void Coran was given the power to create wormholes, in Allura's place. They Wormholed to the Milky-way Galaxy and everyone was excited to be going home. The excitement filled the room as they got closer to the planet. Earth was gradually going back to normal, after Sendak's attack. Schools and businesses were back open. Everything seemed to be fine. Evil had learned not to mess with Earth. When they landed the families of the Paladins were waiting to greet them. Everyone was happy and there was not a dry eye in sight - apart from Iverson who 'never' cried - . The Paladins informed their families on what had happened while they were away. Pidge's family was just happy that she was safe. Shiro had heard news of Olkari re-emerging on several planets, after their own planet Olkarion was destroyed and Pidge was overjoyed at the news.

But of course something had to go wrong...