Hero (Chapter 8)

Something was wrong with the castle. Alarms blared. Coran ran down the halls singing All star! Yep something was definitely wrong. Hunk woke up from his spot next to Pidge's cryopod and ran to the control room, meeting Lance halfway there.

"What going on!" He struggled to be heard over the blaring alarms.

"I dunno, but it doesn't sound good!" Lance yelled back.

The castle was losing power and was plummeting towards a nearby uninhabited planet. Everyone was panicking and with only Coran and Hunk to try to fix the situation, they wouldn't make it in time. Hunk cursed under his breath. Of course something had to go wrong. This year was just the worst. They called for help but their distress signal was not responded to. They were going to die if someone didn't do something, and quick! Hunk and Lance were hugging each other while Keith was just trying to stay on his feet. Coran ran around still humming 'All Star' under his breath. Lance sent up prayers to Bob the great universal being who had once captured them for a game show to see if they were worthy heroes. Maybe his prayers would be answered. Highly unlikely. The hangar doors were jammed shut and they couldn't get the Lions out. Coran had given up and was now hugging Allura. impact to the planet was imminent in..

5

4

3

2

1...

Sorry this was a short chapter but i wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger sooo yeah.

Do you think the castle will be saved and who will the hero be? You'll have to wait and see