Chapter One • Two Different Worlds

A sunny day. The sound of my alarm clock ringing. A messy room. A messy bed. An unfixed bun.

I woke up at 7:30 and quickly realized that I have a scheduled meeting with the President of the company that I'm working for at 8:30 AM. Shit. I got an hour left.

"Shit. I'm gonna be late for the meeting and that can't happen. Especially not today." I whispered to myself as I took a bath.

After some time, I got out of the bathroom and dried myself up. Hmmm, I smell like milk. My shampoo smells like milk. My conditioner smells like milk. Guess what, my bath gel smells like milk and my soap also smells like milk. I am milk.

Anyways, I put out my towel that is wrapped around my body and put it on my hair to dry it up so I can style it later on.

I wore a cute dress with a lace/see-through in between my boobs. Put it together with cute little high heels, ring, and earrings.

 Put it together with cute little high heels, ring, and earrings

"Man, I look good in these. I wonder what would happen today." I say to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror. I stare at my reflection and wondering why my body seems to be fit even if I'm not working out, not on a diet, not doing anything. I mean I was just done with my workout a month ago. I just adore my body for a complete moment.

"Enough, Priscilla. You're gonna be late!" I said to myself as I put on lipstick and some light make-up as I tried to practice my lines for later.

I untied the towel from my hair and blowdried it into a cute little messy but elegant hair. I sprayed some Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction into myself and inhaled as I fell in love with its smell.

I walked out of my room and said goodbye to my roommate, Kath.

"I only see you when you're going to work, then the rest of the day I just pretend you're invisible." She said while approaching me. "We need to hang out more often, I miss you." She added.

"We will, once I get through this meeting about the issue with the company. I miss you, I'll see you later." I said and walked out the door.

A few moments in the cab that I'm riding, I wonder if I can stop for a minute to buy Mr. Warmth a cold Caramel Macchiato for his hot-headed self because of my doing in the company. I also remember it was his favorite.

I went inside Starbucks and order a Caramel Macchiato for Mr. Warmth. As soon as I entered the store, I saw many people. A man with a hairy face, pointed nose, and bulky/sexy body staring at his phone, looking disappointed and wearing a green polo, he has his eyeglasses while drinking his coffee. A blonde girl with pretty blue eyes wearing a blue dress slurping her cold coffee drink while reading something on her phone. An old woman who seems to enjoy her curly hair and her hot coffee with a Cinnamon Roll beside it.

I seem to have this insane photographic memory which I really adore. I mean, when I'm riding the public transport vehicle, I can remember all the passengers' face, what they are wearing, and what they are doing, but at the end of the day, when I went down the bus or whatever, life continues going by and we are onto our own businesses. I just seem to remember everything.