Chapter Twenty-Six • Delicate

2 years had gone by.

1 year after the last encounter I had with Massimo, the wedding took place. It took so much time, and I hope they're enjoying themselves in their marriage.

I saw the wedding was very grand. Laura was wearing a wedding gown that fit her body. Massimo's eyes never lied. He loved her, even though he claimed that he didn't.

I'd be lying to myself if I say I don't wish she was me.

I loved Massimo. I won't deny that.

There's a part of me that was taken away from that night at the bar. I knew very well that the next time we'll see each other will be years after that.

And I was right. All along.

Now, Massimo and Laura was married for a year. I didn't receive any news. No text message from Domenico either from all those years.

But I never really moved on.

I know I was known for being a stong, and independent woman but thinking about Massimo? I am the other way around.

I went back to our family business. It was a total mess but I managed to take care of it. I tried so hard not to be involved in any business that I think Massimo was a part of.

It still haunts me up to this day.

We promised we will see each other again.

Where did that go?

Pictures from their wedding was posted online as it is their 1st wedding anniversary.

"1 new notification" says my phone.

I opened my messaging app and it was a text message from an unknown number.

it's been 365 days. It says.

Fuck.

Is this some kind of prank or is this message not meant for me?

But I knew exactly what that text message is pertaining to.

I turned off my phone and I grabbed my bag. I was ready to go fix some paperworks. As I went out of my flat, I heard a camera click.

Was that for me? Should I be threatened?

Oh gosh, my laptop. I left it in my bedside table. I had to go back.

Turning my direction back to my apartment, I bumped into someone I already knew.

He was wearing a black polo that's halfway open, revealing his body. Black pants. Black shoes. Black shades and a bubble gum.

"Oops. Are you lost, baby girl?"

Holy fuck.

My heart was doing backflips inside my chest. I just stood there, frozen. Trying to believe what I was seeing or is it really a man that I used to know standing in front of me. I didn't know how to let the words escape from my mouth because they're trapped. I was speechless because even I couldn't believe it.

"What do you want, Massimo?"

"Can we talk somewhere... private?"

My feelings are still the same, but no way of going back to how it was before. This man hurt me. I have all the rights. But why should I care if I knew that it was never my intention to say that to him.

"No,"

"Why not?"

"Because men like you always have bad decisions in their pockets," he grab my hands and looked around. He dragged me back inside my apartment.

"What did you just say?" He became bery much aggressive.

"No," he lost his temper, I would say. He put my arms together and pin it against the wall.

"Really?" He pushed me against the wall. Grinding his erection into mine.

"I said no!" I tried to fight him but he was just so masculine and fit. He stopped me before I even do so. Now I am robbed of the ability to be hostile.

"Do that again and you won't be able to walk the next day," He clenched his jaw as he kissed my neck.

Fuck.

"I know you always wanted to do this, but too bad— now is definitely not the time. It was years ago, Massimo!" I said in between the kissed he left on my neck.

It's making me weak.

"Would you let me make it up to you then?" He continued kissing my neck down to my boobs.

"No!" He pushed me harder on the wall.

"Talk back and I'll spank you in ways that no one has ever fucking tried before," he continued kissing me.

I am about to give in. Lord, help me. I started to moan.

"Is this room soundproofed?" He asked as he started kissing my boobs and sucked it. I moaned so loud.

"We wouldn't make it to the bedroom, would we?" He undressed me until I was fully naked. His hands on every inch of my body.

He was kneeling down, kissing every inch of it.

"Massimo, don't stop." I finally gave in.

"Say it again," he looked up.

"Don't st—"

Massimo's POV

I got her legs before she even finished her sentence. She was now naked and I carried her on the way to the room. Her pussy was grinding against me and I can tell she's dripping as it stained on my pants.

I smacked her ass until it turned red. She was enjoying it. She didn't even bother to complain anymore. She was very red.

Bellissa's POV

He carried me all the way to my room as I couldn't stop hugging him. My legs were wrapped around his torso. He laid me to the bed.

There was a glass of cognac sitting in my bedside table beside the laptop that I was going to get and Massimo walked over to it.

"You drink this?" He held the glass as his knees rested on the side of the bed. He gulped a few of the drink and he went to the bed holding the glass with ice on it.

I was lying down, my bare body was resting in the bed. He was staring at it. He was biting his lips until he took another sip. He got the ice and started playing it in my body.

The drink was poured on me. He was licking my body to get the spilled drink off of it. He was teasing me.

I opened my legs very wide. He stood up. He finished the drink. He put the glass back on the bedside table as he stood up straight. He unbuckled his belt and it revealed his very long, thick and aggressive dick.

I didn't have much choice.

Maybe this was the night Massimo finally forgets about Laura.