Chapter Seven • Mirrorball

I woke up first! Hmmm, what can I do for Massimo? You know what, I kinda enjoy being kidnapped.

Okay forget that thought. I need to take a bath. I woke up to go to the bathroom. I just took my clothes off.

As the water fell down on me, I enjoyed it like it was Massimo's warm body all over me. But there goes the dickhead opening the shower beside me. He is fully naked and I can see his long dick. It was hanging around in there and I can't take my eyes off of it.

"What are you looking at?" He said, I ignored him and continued looking while I'm caressing my own body. Massimo looked at me and he leaned in near me.

"Why are you looking at it? Do you wanna touch it?" He said as he went near me.

I looked at him in the eyes and leaned in to kiss him then left him with nothing but he grabbed my hair  and he held my neck with one of his arms. He turned me back to him.

"This is what I want. Never. Ever. Ever take that away from me." He said with his gritted teeth.

"Yo- you wanna see me like this? Then watch me burn." I said as he let go of me and I gasped for a lot of air.

He left and dried himself with a towel waiting in the stand.

"We'll be leaving for New York in 2 hours. Prepare to meet your family. Again." He said as he wrapped it around his angelic v-line waist.

The fuck? My parents are in New York? Why?

I continued taking a bath and after, I dried myself up.

I wore white rompers that is comfortable enough for me. I swear my parents will kill me with this outfit. They never want me to wear something sexy. They said it doesn't suit me but why the fuck not.

This is it

This is it. I think I did well in my workout session last month. I was too excited to meet my parents. When we arrived at the airport, Massimo was too busy talking to some businessmen of his kind and I ran inside the private jet.

"Do not tell Massimo that I am already inside. Let him assume that I was lost. I need to see how he reacts." I said to his guards and I went inside the plane.

"Where is Laura?" He asked.

"I mean Bellissa." He added, facepalming as I looked out the window, and saw him calling all his men. I lost my interest in playing with him. I came out of the plane and I saw him look at me. I ran away because WHO THE FUCK IS LAURA?!

"Bellissa, where are you going?!" Massimo said, confused.

"Anywhere away from you. I'm taking a different plane back to New York. Laura your fucking ass." I said as I'm taking my heels away and I chuck the shoes near him as he dodged it and I continue to ran away. But there was a car which nearly killed me. It stopped right in front of me and his men got out of the car and held me in their shoulders as if they weren't carrying something heavy. They carried me like a bag of rice in their shoulders and put me back inside the plane.