Dear Reader

My heart is heavy with sorrow as I pen these final words, but it also overflows with gratitude for the journey we've taken together. Although it is bittersweet to be able to share this news, it is true that every story must come to an end. However, this does not make saying goodbye any less difficult.

We all experienced intense emotions that were woven into each letter, page, and chapter of this story as we laughed, wept, and read these pages. It's time to say goodbye to the characters who have grown to be friends and a world that has captured our imaginations, though, as the final chapter approaches.

Explaining my side, I always loved writing this book. It's just that I've grown to forget the storyline I made for the book and the plans I had didn't align anymore. I also didn't have the time to read it all over again because I am so busy having to deal with life itself and I don't want to keep you guys waiting or leave you hanging so I had the idea that it'll be the best to just end the book would be the best way. Nevertheless, I feel so lucky and grateful for this fantastic opportunity that came my way. 

But isn't the way stories end always bittersweet? The memories we have made within these words would be permanently etched upon our souls even after the last page has been turned. They serve as a reminder of the value of relationships, the grace of common ground, and the enduring allure of literature.

So as we say goodbye, let's cherish the times we've shared rather than lament the end. Let this tale motivate you to embark on new journeys, face your fears, and keep in mind that there is always a chance for fresh beginnings even in endings.
 I appreciate you coming along for the ride. This story has been greatly enhanced by your presence. May the limitless world of stories that lie ahead, where fresh stories are created and where our most profound emotions find resonance, bring you comfort.

Through the pages,
Leila