Chapter Eight • The 1

I fucking blew it. Massimo was THAT kind of guy.
I can't believe it but it's true. So I kind of have to.

I put out a silver and black sparkly dress that I sure know would make me come home with many men tonight.

I didn't bother covering anything because damn, Massimo would sure be mad when he sees me in these

I didn't bother covering anything because damn, Massimo would sure be mad when he sees me in these. I don't care. I'm a mad woman.

I opened the door to see Domenico waiting for me outside.

"Don Massimo went for a business meeting in VIP Room 16." He said.

"He would kill if he sees you with another man in that dress. Even me. We can both be killed." He added.

"Who is Laura?" I asked him but he looked down and ignored my question.

"I'm afraid I cannot answer that, Bellissa. Massimo will get really mad." He said nervously.

"Okay then, see you around!" I said and I swayed my hips while walking down to enter the club.

I can see Massimo staring at a girl's ass who's dancing on the pole.

I walked to the dance floor and started dancing my ass off. I can see Massimo looking at me from the top VIP room and I still continued. One man grasped my boobs and I used my Krav Maga skills on him and the whole club laughed at it.

"Fucking moron." I said as I continue to dance my ass off.

Sweaty bodies. Beat of the speakers. Colorful lights filled the room. The smell of alcohol. The feeling of being watched. The feeling of dizziness in my head from a shot of Tequila.

This is the nightlife that I miss in New York. A man taller than me went to hold my ass and I sexy danced in front of him. I enjoyed it because of what I felt a while ago, and what I saw just a while ago. I was about to lean into the guy but there was something forcing him to get away from me.

I heard a gun got loaded on my left and the man stayed away from me. I saw Massimo in the corner of my eye.

He was in my back, making me feel his hard dick.

"Who told you to wear that dress?" He asked as he caressed my whole body. I leaned in closer to feel his boner. His gritted teeth and his hard grip indicate him being mad.

"I will just go get some drinks for the both of us," I said and Massimo let go of me.

I took this chance to get out of the club and went to a hotel in New York that I own. Thank God it wasn't that far.

"Hi, my name is Priscilla Crawford. I'd need to use code 111615." I said as the counter teller was confused.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but only one person can use that code." The teller said.

"You dumbass, listen to me. I wouldn't have to tell you that code if I don't know what it means. Check out the ID of that person." I said.

"Checking out Ms. Priscilla Crawford." She said while tapping the keyboard keys.