; 第五 ⌇proposal

"kim jisoo , would you marry me ?"

this scene has been replaying in jisoo's mind for the past 30 minutes and she stilll couldn't believe what just happened.

flashback

"soo , lets go out tonight, i have something important to talk to you about. "

jisoo was at taehyung's house practicing her dance for the next comeback when taehyung came in and talk to her.

his eyes widened and jaw dropped when he saw jisoo. sweaty, hair  in a mess, and at the same time smoking hot.

"hmm? " jisoo turned around and taehyung closed his mouth.

"oh, im just asking if you want to go on a surprise date with me tonight."

"oh yeah sure. but where to?"

"its called surprised for a reason my soo."

"becoming naughty huh, or little tease?"

"come on, its just a surprise. anyways, want to shower together ?"

"thought you didn't want to ask."

.

jisoo and taehyung came out of the bathroom , wearing a robe and sat on the bed. taehyung took the hair dryer from his drawer and assisted jisoo in drying her hair.

jisoo abruptly stood up and went to the toilet to puke. she has been doing this multiple times in the past 2 months and her period was late, but still she didn't bother to go for a check up as she is blackpink's jisoo, and she didn't have the time to.

"soo, you have been puking for the past 3 months, do you want me to bring you for a check up?"

"nah its ok. but i'll like it if you could drive me back to the dorm. i still have something important to handle."

.

"unnie! you are finally back! " rosé and lisa came shouting from the kitchen.

"ahh i miss you so much" she pulled them in for a warm hug.

rosé and lisa are like jisoo, they don't really talk to jennie. just because of a simple reason, jimin and jungkook likes her and yes, they are taehyung's bandmate.

"yah why did you both call me back today?"

"um, jennie unnie told us to call you back as she wants to discuss with us something lol" lisa replied, not wanting to talk about jennie.

"where is she ?"

"in the balcony." rosé replied.

jisoo can't believe that she is meeting jennie, after 2 whole months of staying at her mansion.

"yo sup" jisoo initiated the conversation which made jennie turn around.

"oh uhm hi, you are back"

"so ... what do you want to talk about?"

"im really sorry unnie, chaeng, and lisa. i just want to apologize for everything . i didnt want to get the best room, i didnt want to be the first one who gets a solo debut, i didnt want to be chanel ambassador, i didnt want you to get mistreated in exchange of more screen time for me. i didn't want to be rapping most of the time and lisa being lead rapper just sings, i didnt want any of this ..."

jennie said as tears slowly welled up in her eyes and trickled down her rosy cheeks. jisoo pitied her for the first time.

"jennie yah, we don't blame you. its just that we felt the need of being apart for a while."

after a short conversation, jisoo decided to get ready for her surprise date with taehyung and surprisingly jennie, rosé and lisa had gone out too, leaving jisoo in the dorm all alone.

taehyung was at the doorstep of jisoo's dorm to bring her out on a surprise date. one that would make her remember it.

"yah taehyung, where are we going? and why do i need to wear a dress and heels, i miss my sweats." jisoo said with a little frown

"just sit down and be a good girl okay?"

the car ride was 20 minutes which made jisoo fell asleep, leaning against the door.

"sooyah, wake up. we're here."

they have arrived at a beach. the sea waves were soothing jisoo's ear and the smell of the sea water made jisoo felt calm. she was then blindfolded and lead by taehyung

"taehyungie, where are we going?"

"just follow me , and when i ask you to stop, stop. okay?"

she just nodded her head in agreement .

the blindfold was white and translucent which made her able to see through it. he had lead her to a bright beautifully decorated place but still had no idea what its for.

he slowly let go of her hand which made her panic.

"tae? where are you?"

no response. she started to feel anxiety in her and the urge of taking the blindfold out was growing in her.

"you can take your blindfold out now."

she took out her blindfold and took a look at this beautifully decorated area with fairy lights and polaroid. it was like a gallery filled with memories between jisoo and taehyung. as she slowly walk pass each and every photo they took and one of it caught her attention. it was when they first started dating and he was awkward around me. she chuckled at that photo

such beautiful memories.

"yah kim taehyung, whats that f-" she turned her head around expecting to see taehyungstanding but instead, he was on kneeling one knee, with a ring in his hands.

"jisoo yah, i know im not the man with sweet words but i want to protect you for the rest of your life. i know that you've suffered alot ever since our dating news came out, but you didnt tell me anything. the night when you broke down infront of me again, i didn't know what to do anymore. i don't want you to be hurt further. i just want to protect you for your rest of your life. " he took a short pause before continuing.

"kim jisoo , would you marry me ?"

jisoo was so touch at this point in time. she had never knew that taehyung would be proposing to her tonight."

"i do."

applause could be heard surrounding them with rosé and jimin's high pitched voice screaming in excitement while she was spam around by taehyung due to the overjoy.

word count : 1021