ミ 023

he decided to take things to his personal social media, not minding the consequences he would get.

his post spreads like rapid fire. within minutes, multiple news media has made numerous article about his instagram post which were soon to the ceo's ears, bang si hyuk.

.

it was another day that taehyung spend at jisoo's mansion and they havent meet for a month due to blackpink's world tour.

during the world tour, jisoo often throw up in her hotel room, which no one knows about it since she decides to be alone usually.

"im sorry chichu." taehyung said with a pout, hoping to earn her forgiveness with the help of his aegyo. she was happy when she knew from the news that taehyung stood up for her since she was too busy to use her social media.

but mad at the same time at him because he knew that he would have a 'hard' or maybe not time explaining to him. which obviously was pretty easy because he had cared for bts and stayed by them since they debuted.

"yeah look at what you did. im worried for you." its been a while since they were in jisoo's mansion cuddling.

"i know my mistakes, so could you forgive me please?"

"fine fine, but you owe me 3 buckets of chicken." jisoo and her love for chicken was just beyond imagination.

"sometimes i just wonder if i am your boyfriend or is chicken your boyfriend." he sighed.

"its of course ..." jisoo dragged her voice intentionally.

"your choice now will determine your future." taehyung spoke as he got hold of jisoo's wrist likely, not hurting her.

"chicken taehyung!" jisoo shouted and left his arms quickly , as if she is running for her life.

"i'll make sure i catch you."

they ran from the bedroom to the living room, kitchen, swimming pool but she suddenly heads for the bathroom.

"what are you doing? bathroom? theres no way you could escape from there."

jisoo didnt hear taehyung as she quickly made her way to the bathroom and started throwing up.

catching up with her footsteps and wanting to surprise her with a back hug, but end up seeing her vomit.

"soo, are you okay? what happened?"

jisoo thought of her being pregnant but brushed off that thought immediately since he has always used protection.

.

jisoo was called to yang hyun suk's office after he knew that jisoo has promised to marry taehyung which she did, thinking that he just wants to talk about their current relationship and if she is ready for it.

what she didnt know was that deep shit is waiting for her.

word count : 444

unedited chapter !! im honestly tired of rewriting chapters i have written so i'll just skip to the more exciting part in the next chap !! and i'll try to update on my free time but exams are next week 😔😔 anyone has any idea on how to study more efficiently? please share with me or you could share with me how you study too !! remember to drink lots of water and if you need a person to talk to, i am always here !!

edit : finally edited xo