ミ 024

"KIM JISOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING." the first thing jisoo got when she step into the ceo's room, was getting shouted at.

due to the company's artist's scandal, especially seungri, the stockmarket started to drop rapidly.

he didnt want to risk his position as the ceo anymore.

unable to tolerate his behaviour anymore, she fired back at him.

"no sir, whats wrong with getting married with taehyung? besides, we truly love each other. why could hit man bang agree to it and not you ? is it true that you are using us, blackpink, just to make money ?"

meanwhile with taehyung / taehyung / author's pov

i was trying to make slight changes to my song, 'winter bear', with the help of yoongi hyung.

"yah kim taehyung, your phone is fucking noisy. im trying to sleep, could you turn it off." yoongi who was sleeping, grumbled.

i stood up from the chair and walk towards the table as the ringtone of my phone got louder and louder . i took it from the glass table and saw a caller id - jennie

"its your dear crush jennie" taehyung said and yoongi gave him a glare

he went ahead to pick up the phone "hello? jennie?"

"oppa what took you so long to pick up the phone . jisoo unnie is in trouble now"

"what happened to jisoo? is she alright ?" taehyung was so worried to the extent that he is ready to run out to get a taxi down to yg building.

"sajangnim knows about your marriage proposal to jisoo and his very mad about it right now . unnie may even leave blackpink given the current situation ... "

i was about to say something when i heard a loud noice of glass breaking over the phone

"unnie !" the next thing i knew , jennie hung up the phone.

i knew that something was wrong so i grab my jacket , bucket hat , and mask and ran out of the studio with yoongi hyung shouting from behind

"yah kim taehyung where are you going ? we are not even done yet"

yoongi's pov

i shouted for that bastard tae but all i heard was swift footsteps along the corridors.

word count : 364

sorry but i promise the tea is coming !! anywys, the album is out tomorrow !! no matter the line distribution or screen time distribution, remember that the girls have been longing for this and remember to STREAM STREAM STREAM !! queens deserved more than this and please, ot1, ot2, ot3 and ot4 stans, we really need to unite and not be like 'ice cream' again, please ?

and i rly want to thank you guys for 1.02k reads !! it has never came across to me for hitting 1k reads on this book :(( best birthday gift !!

remember to stay healthy and hydrated !! if you need anyone to talk to, i am always here !!