ミ 019

today marks the day of their second monthsary. the way the two celebrates is totally different from how others celebrates.

other couples would usually use this day to adore their other half. but for this 4d couple, they would take things completely different.

they would be on a phone call for 24 hours and they would make a choice for their other half and they would have a punishment of the other person's choice if they left the call first or does not comply what the other wants.

"you ready chu ?" he spoke on the phone

"born ready"

her first given choice was to eat breakfast or skip breakfast. being the caring boyfriend he is, he decided to let her have breakfast.

similarly, jisoo gave him the same choice and let him have his breakfast.

blackpink's schedule for today was a dance practice which made things easier for taehyung. he has always wanted to see jisoo dancing live

now that he has gotten the chance to, he would definitely make her send him the video. he contacted jennie to ensure that she would be given this question.

the rest of the day gone by with hilarious decisions for the two. most importantly, taehyung got the chance to see jisoo dance but studio version.

the overall charisma she gave out was just different.

.

time skip, 2018

in the past one year, jisoo and taehyung's relationship has been found out by their respective ceos and in which, they were rather supportive of them.

now that its the end of the year, they needed to be extra careful since dispatch would expose a dating couple every 1st of january.

its the annual melon music awards and jisoo was wearing a red top with short skirt. similarly, taehyung was wearing a red cardigan and he had dyed his hair red out of the blue.

'ah thats why he asked me for my outfit today.' she thought and chuckled.

though taehyung and jisoo are dating, delulus kept shipping taennie because of that one turn jennie made for jisoo.

jennie had pure intentions of just helping jisoo to reduce the anxiety she has but this made taennie delulus go wild.

though jisoo tried to calm down and be expressionless throughout the whole music show, she couldnt help but feel bored.

she started talking nonsense to jennie which jimin heard it on accident, earning a light chuckle from him.

while blackpink was performing their hit song ddu-du-ddu-du, taehyung couldnt help but glue his eyes on jisoo, especially her skirt.

he wasnt a pedofile or anything but what angered him was the length of the skirt. though she does wear safety shorts, it still disturbed him and seeing how uncomfortable jisoo was, it made him want to sue the stylist.

now that the event has ended, jisoo headed back to her mansion with taehyung following closely and let out a big sigh.

word count : 476

happy vsoo day !! 24 sept is marked as my fav day bcs its been 3 years since vsoo mc-ed 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

anywys, jst wanted to share that i'll be posting more often and updating all my books from 9 oct onwards since THATS THE END OF EXAMS 🥳🥳🥳