; 第九 ⌇

"smile? since when?" taehyung didn't know that he was smiling all along until namjoon raised the question.

"don't lie , it was on your face all along." jimin who was sitting right at the front said.

"hyungs , weren't he looking at jisoo noona?" jungkook asked.

"oh my god is it the kim jisoo from blackpink ?" yoongi , who was usually sleeping eyes widened when he heard the name 'kim jisoo'

"hyung , go back to sleep , its not your business. and why are you so excited when you hear the word 'jisoo' huh. " jungkook said with a smirk

"shut up you punk." he fired back and continued sleep eavesdropping.

"so ... whats the tea between you and jisoo ?" jimin asked across the car

"how should i phrase this ... its kind of ... embarrassing"

"what ?? did you ruin her ?? kim taehyung you better explain it to me right now." jin , the older one demanded.

"no ! what the hell ? "

he told them what happened during backstage and how embarrassing it was

"now , jeon jungkook , mind explaining why you know jisoo." taehyung asked

"uh , i'll tell you next time." he said and pretended to be asleep

.

they went back to their dorm , in fact , a mansion. they bought it using their own money. each one of them has a room.

the hyung line sleeps at the second floor , while the maknae line sleeps at the third floor.

taehyung went back to his own room and started thinking back what happened just now. it was lowkey embarrassing.

but at the same time , he wanted to meet her again. he wanted to be friends with her , without anyone interrupting them.

"am i gonna be able to meet her again ?" he thought to himself.

.

2 months have passed since the incident and bts was preparing for their comeback , spring day.

it has been a long day for the members especially when jungkook has to attend english lessons later.

but hardwork was paid off. their comeback was successful and guess what ? jisoo was the mc of inkigayo , along with her fellow mates , doyoung of nct and jinyoung of got7.

he didn't worry much about jisoo with doyoung but he worried more about jisoo with jinyoung. seeing jinyoung and jisoo dancing to 'uptown funk' made him jealous.

it was the day of their music show and they were all ready to go up on stage. taehyung , who had learnt his lesson the previous time , headed for the toilet 15 minutes before the show starts.

but it was useless. there was a last minute plan. bts needed to go up first since exo hasn't arrive. again , the toilet was far away from their allocated room.

"ugh what kind of luck do we have to be allocated far from the gents like seriously what the hell ? any guy who wants to pee would've just gone into the ladies." taehyung muttered to himself.

approaching the ladies , he saw jisoo , jinyoung , and doyoung walking towards his direction with their mc script in hand.

taehyung put up a forced smile on his face as he walk towards them to greet.

the smile was clearly forced , and the smart jisoo judged his body gesture and immediately knew what happened and decided to help him out.

"annyeong" taehyung said with a forced smile

"nyeong-an" jinjido said.

jinyoung and doyoung were infected by jisoo's nyeong-an and greeted taehyung in that manner

"jinyoung , doyoung , i need to get to the ladies first , i'll meet you on stage" jisoo said to them.

this scene was so familiar. its just 2 months ago whereby taehyung entered a female toilet.

"get going , your performance is in 3 minutes time." jisoo spoke and taehyung quickly went in.

when taehyung came out , there was a awkward silence between them and the atmosphere was tense , mainly because she had to see this , again.

word count : 639