ミ 020

"are you okay? you've been sighing since we got up the car." taehyung approached jisoo as he felt something was wrong with her.

"i am okay." she said coldly and left for her room, locking herself up. taehyung didnt really bother her since it was not new to him.

he tried approaching her once beforr but got yelled at for no reason. but after she had cool down, she apologized and just told him to leave her alone when she is in a state like this.

initially, he has been worried sick but as time passes and the frequency increases, wh

in the past one year of dating, they've decided to take things to the bed but of course with protection.

publicising their relationship and getting married was just a matter of time.

but getting criticized was another thing. with jisoo's unstable mental health, taehyung and jisoo in jisoo's mansion frequency getting higher, the chances of them getting caught by dispatch was high.

nevertheless, bts was under a contract with dispatch, this makes dispatch unable to do anything even if there are any dating news of the idols, unless their contract ends.

it was till evening that jisoo came out from her room with her eyes swollen, again.

she went striaght to taehyung who was making dinner for them. without hesitation, she back hugged him. she felt his warmth but let go reluctantly since taehyung wants to hug her too.

"did you sleep well? i figured that you might be hungry so i decided to make dinner for you but didnt expect you to wake up so early." he said with a chuckle and tried to take a good look of her

"d-did you cry again?" he tried to speak for the nth time he saw jisoo crying.

she hesitated for a while, unsure if she should voice out her thoughts.

"taehyung ah, what do you like in me that made you fall for me. look, i-i am not the prettiest female idol here. i dont have the smallest face and waist, i dont have the skills. i am j-just a blackhole. why me tae?" tears started to well as jisoo once again hung her head low.

it has always been a question jisoo had since they started dating. she was aware of all the hates and nicknames she were getting by antis. she was aware of the ships taehyung had.

with irene and tzuyu being one of the strongest ships in the kpop industry, jisoo started comparing herself with them.

tzuyu, the visual of twice, is ranked as the most beautiful woman for three consecutive years.

irene, the leader of the first few generations of 3rd gen kpop group, had more experience in the industry than her

she wasnt jealous, but she just wasnt able to figure out the actual reason.

"babe, look. you may not have the perfect body or the perfect face. but you have the perfect heart. uptil today, you didnt even share with your members and even ms lee on how we met. you are the most thoughtful person i have ever met. so, you deserve me, and everything. but not the hates. screw antis. they are just mking our lifes miserable but thats not what we want. we want to prove them wrong. remember, if you have any issues that you arent comfortable to speak to your members, i am always here for you." he reassured and gave her warm light kiss.

"thank you taehyungie. you are the best. saranghae." she gave a light smile before checking on the nearly burnt food.

.

"you seem like you want to have a talk with me. do you?"

the two were now sitting on the couch, in each other's embrace.

"i just want to apologize for my weird behaviour for the past one year and i really want to thank you for tolerating my bull and crap without even knowing any background information."

"i'll only want to know if you are willing to open up."

"i do." she took a deep breathe before speaking.

taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing the two words

the two words he wish he could hear again in 2 years time. he hope.

word count : 706

i almost cried when writing this chapt 😭