ミ 027

she took her phone out from the bedside drawer, posting a instagram story to reassure her fans that she is fine now.

she had to rest for a few days before being able to speak properly. her vocals werent as good as before. it sounded like a trainee's vocals.

nevertheless, she did not give up. she knows deep in her heart that blinks are still waiting for her. she needs to improve, fast.

as soon as her throat was fine, she immediately went back to the studio to practice her dance and vocals. everything.

she had also found out that hwang bo kyung has step up to take the ceo position to lead yg.

fans anticipated jisoo's arrival a long time ago and now that jisoo is back with a solo song, their anticipation increased.

her title song, 'love to hate' was a hit. it had charted on billboard hot 100 on number one for eight consecutive weeks, making it the newest record set by any artist.

it had hit number one on itunes over a 120 countries. it was bop. the world began to love her more.

it was a song about a young woman, who was criticized for her actions, but manage to persevere.

she was finally loved. not by her future husband, but the world. haters do still exist, but the amount of supporters overran the amount of haters.

she walked down the aisle, being escorted by her dad, looking at taehyung, her soon to be husband, on the other end of th aisle.

he looked at him with glowing eyes. it was tears of happiness. her family, members, taehyung's family, taehyung's members, all attended her wedding.

she longed to see hayul and now, here she is, a five year old cute little girl.

"i now pronounce you as husband as wife. you may now kiss the bride."

lifting her veil up and placing it nicely on the back of her head. he took a good look at her. after a month, shes finally back.

he placed his soft plump lips on her. instinctively, she moved her lips on his, doing this more than  thousand and maybe million of times.

but it felt different. the feeling she had was, she is protected by him, loved by him. he marked her. she is his.

word count : 389

one more chapter !!