ミ 028

its been a decade since the incident. taehyun and taeso are already young and beautiful teenagers.

there were no such thing called 'blackpink' and 'bts'. they wrote history. despite all the hardships, they were there for one another.

jimin and rosé were married, lisa got married with bambam and moved back to thailand. while jennie, she decided to not let any men drag her down in life.

though they were apart, they constantly called each other and went overseas together.

along with taehyun and taeso, they have a sibling whose called 'kimchi'. she hated her name but got to know the past story of her parents.

there has always been a misconception about being taehyung and jisoo's children. people often thought the three are spoilt brats but taehyung and jisoo definitely denied it.

taehyun, taeso, and kimchi had to be independent. they never had parents driving them to school after they were 18.

taehyung and jisoo was just in their house cuddling, wanting to spend the day on their bed watching netflix.

but was interrupted when the three siblings budged into their room.

"eomma, oppa and eonnie is not letting me watch the tv. i want to watch with you and appa." kimchi whined. being the youngest, always had its own advantages.

moving away from taehyung reluctantly, jisoo pat the spot she had vacanted, signalling kimchi to lie in between them but taehyung quickly pulled jisoo back, making kimchi frown and whine, complaining about her dad.

"eommaaaa look at appaaa."

"your eomma is mine only, but you could lie beside her on the other side as long as she is not separated from me."

with that being said, kimchi laid beside jisoo.

now that kimchi is comfortable, it was taehyun and taeso's turn to whine. the three were completely in baby mode which made jisoo and taehyung chuckle.

since the three siblings has been taught to sleep early, their body clock were automatic and they fell asleep at 9 pm sharp.

turning around to be totally in taehyung's embrace, she smiled.

she has never thought of getting married with him. he has never thought of getting married with her because of his family background. but she was different.

she didnt mind about it and when they had visited taehyung's family, she was enjoying herself like she has never before in the nature.

city girls are usually known as spoiled girls who does nothing but wait for others to serve them.

she was different. she not only help to harvest the fruits in the farm, she also didnt mind taehyung's mother hugging her when she was sweaty.

when the news of their dating news broke out, netizen kept saying that she was using taehyung as a clout, to gain her own popularity and would not be used to living in a town or even rural area.

but the truth is, she can do anything wholeheartedly, and accept anyone, wholeheartedly.

"saranghae kim taehyung."

"nado saranghae jisoo yah"

word count : 495

end