ミ 014

silence filled the room and was eventually broke by taehyung after a minute.

"so he had a past with jisoo ?"

he knew that it was a common sense question but he still wanted to confirm his thought.

"yes , so i hope you could understand her."

"but , she didnt tell me before"

"jisoo is the type who doesnt share anything with others. not even jenlichaeng. you heard that she has never cry on cam right ? its just her. she always place others before herself."

.

it was almost midnight and taehyung had to leave. before leaving , he checked on jisoo once again.

the petite girl had went thru so much before her debut and now , she still has to get hated on by the public.

its not fair to her.

he was determined to get her and protect her. no matter what his family status is.

.

jisoo and taehyung hasn't met since inkigayo. its been 6 months.

now that its the end of the year , it definitely means there is end of year award shows.

knowing that yg would not let them promote in korea as often as promoting globally , he had a tougher chance to meet her.

but it didnt stop him because god was with him.

he had a mc event whereby jisoo was there too. but one thing he didnt like was jinyoung being there.

they had rehearse it many times before the actual show. the script changed many times because taehyung was inexperience in being an mc.

nevertheless , jisoo and jinyoung was still there for him. jinyoung could sense that he isnt liked by taehyung but he still helped him.

he mostly asked jisoo if he had any queries. but on the mc day , he still wasn't able to be as fluent as jinyoung and jisoo.

jisoo had to often check on his script while she was speaking , which lowkey made taehyung's heart flutter.

when twice was performing , taehyung accidentally hit jisoo's hand which made jisoo crept into a sweet smile without taehyung knowing.

jisoo injured her leg while performing playing with fire , and ended up having a bandage on her ankle.

though it wasnt a big issue, he wanted to show his side of being a gentleman.

he let jisoo walk down the aisle infront of him when the event ended , just in case she falls , he would be in time to catch her.

before leaving the venue , taehyung gathered his courage to ask for her number which she gladly gave.

.

its been 3 hours since bts came back from award show and taehyung still isnt able to sleep.

he decided to text jisoo on instagram to see if she is still awake.

word count : 449