; 第八 ⌇trouble : baby ? < 3 >

it has been 2 hours since the nurse went in and proceeded with the operation. he was pacing up and down along the corridors of the hospital.

"whats taking so long?" he asked jimin annoyed.

the whole of bts came to the hospital. they were worried about jisoo, especially when they heard from jennie about jisoo's throat cut.

she could have been dead on the spot if it was deeper.

"hey taehyung the doctor came out" jimin shouted to taehyung who was on the other side of the corridor.

the doctor was shock to see bts and blackpink and almost squealed in happiness but still, remained professional.

he cleared his throat and said "ms kim is fine right now, her condition is stable but it depends on when she is waking up. as for the babies, they are fine but due to their early birth , they have to stay in the hospital for at least 5 months."

"babies? they?" namjoon asked with a slight frown.

"yes, they. a boy and a girl but the boy is older by 5 minutes."

taehyung's mind stop again. in fact, everyone's. they cant process the fact that jisoo is pregnant and she has given birth to twins.

"oh thank you very much doctor. is there anything else?" jennie asked

"you may visit the patient now. if you want her to gain consciousness earlier, you should talk to her daily." with that said, the doctor walked off.

.

its been a week since that accident and jisoo still hasnt woken up. yang hyun suk was being arrested and the whole yg was in a mess. a new ceo, hwang bo kyung stepped up and took yang hyun suk's place.

as for taehyung, he went to visit jisoo day and night. he stopped his schedule just for her to talk to her daily and maybe help her condition.

he would usually work on his new song winter bear when he is in the hospital. his initial plan was to let jisoo witness his song making process but now that she is unconscious, he could only do it beside her while she is unconscious on the hospital bed.

the haters criticized him for having pre marriage sex with jisoo and at the same time, jisoo was also criticized because she had sex with taehyung.

but he has armys and she has blinks. they stayed by their sides and cheered them up. they even prayed for jisoo to wake up earlier. they missed her alot. other fandoms, carats, stays, midzys, reveluvs all prayed for her. for once, all fandoms were united and there wasn't any fanwars.

they couldn't bear to see the cheerful 4d not balancing things especially water bottle on her head during award shows. they were just so not used to it.

taehyung decided to drop by jisoo's hospital ward again after one month. its been a month since the accident. in this past one month, he had released his new song - winter bear for her, and of course, visit her.

he recalled the time when they just met and it was pretty hilarious.

flashback

taehyung was so urgent that he needed to use the toilet but he has a performance in 5 minutes and the walk to the gents was at least 8 minutes.

the closest restroom was the ladies. he wanted to go in but he didnt want to embarass himself if any ladies happen to walk out.

"ahh come on kim taehyung , you cant pee on stage so just get in" he whispered to himself

he look around and ensured that there was no one. he decided to open the door but the door knob turned.

it revealed a girl in long blonde hair with angelic facial features and is wearing a golden and black dress up to her mid thigh.

kim jisoo. he has met blackpink's kim jisoo. he didn't know much about her, but he knew that she was famous for her visuals and acting skills.

"oh um you need the restroom?" jisoo was shocked by the fact that bts kim taehyung was planning to enter the female's restroom.

"um yeah, i have a performance in 5 minutes. but the gents is too far away so um would you mind if i enter the ladies ?"

jisoo looked at taehyung with a all smiley face and nodded "sure! go ahead!"

taehyung didn't feel safe with keeping his 'secret' with jisoo because of that smile she gave.

"don't tell anyone about this, not even your members. please?" he pleaded.

"of course. now just go ahead else you would be late for your performance. fighting!" she said with a smile which made her lips curved into a heart shape and left.

the award show has ended. throughout the whole show , he felt uneasy because blackpink's jisoo knows about his 'secret' but he ended up smiling multiple times because of her 4d personality.

during his appreciation speech, he saw jisoo at the artist area balancing a bottle on her shoulder which made him crept into a smile.

on their way back to their dorm, his members also realise that silly smile that was on his face since their appreciatiom speech and jin the oldest member in bts , decided to raise the question.

"kim taehyung?" he tapped his arms while calling him but it was to no avail. he was still sitting down in the car, looking outwards, and smiling away like a creep.

"yah kim taehyung!" Jin raised his voice and everyone in the car turn around and stared at them.

taehyung flinched when his hyung called him and he kept his smile, not wanting anyone to notice it.

"whats with that smile of yours kim taehyung ?"

namjoon, the leader asked as he raised his eyebrows, wiggling away.

word count : 965