; 第六 ⌇trouble < 1 >

"KIM JISOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

her ceo l, yang hyun suk vent his anger from all this while at her. he didn't want to to risk his position as the ceo of the company anymore, especially after seungri's scandal.

"sorry sir, but whats wrong with getting married with taehyung? we truely love each other. why could hit man bang agree to it and not you? is it true that you are using us, blackpink, just to make money?"

meanwhile

"yah kim taehyung pick up the damn phone" jennie was walking up and down outside the ceo's office. some how or rather, the ceo has knew about jisoo and taehyung's engagement

author / taehyung's pov

"yah kim taehyung , your phone is fucking noisy . im trying to sleep, could you turn it off " yoongi who was sleeping on the couch grumbled.

i was in the studio making changes to my newly composed song, winter bear, and yoongi hyung was beside me trying to sleep.

reasonable since i was the one who woke him up in the middle of the night to ask him make amends to his self-composed melody.

i stood up from the gamer chair and strolled towards the table as the ringtone of my phone got louder and louder . i took it from the glass table and saw the caller id - jennie

"its your dear crush jennie" taehyung said and yoongi gave him a glare.

he went ahead to pick up the phone "hello? jennie?"

"oppa what took you so long to pick up the phone. jisoo unnie is in trouble now"

"what happened to jisoo? is she alright?" taehyung was so worried to the extent that he is ready to run out to get a taxi down to yg building.

"sajangnim knows about your marriage proposal to jisoo and his extremely mad about it right now. unnie may even leave blackpink given the current situation ... "

i was about to ask jennie further questions when i heard a loud noice of glass breaking over the phone.

"unnie!" the next thing i knew, jennie hung up the phone.

i could sense something was wrong so i grab my 'head out essentials', jacket, bucket hat, and mask and ran out of the studio with yoongi hyung shouting from behind.

"yah kim taehyung where are you going? we are not even done yet."

yoongi's pov

i shouted for that bastard taehyung but all i heard was swift footsteps along the corridors

word count : 415