2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me

"Love me, love me... Say that you love me. Fool me, fool me... Go on and fool me. Love me, love me... Pretend that you love me. Leave me, leave me... Just say that you need me" ~ The Cardigans

 Just say that you need me" ~ The Cardigans

3rd Person's POV

"Mila."

...

"Mila."

Flash frowns as Mila continues to speed walk ahead of him. He sighs and jogs slightly to catch up with her. Grabbing her arm lightly he pulls her to a stop.

She frowns and looks at him then raises an eyebrow, "What?"

"You still mad at me?"

Mila squints at him then scoffs as she tries to turn around. Flash holds onto both her shoulders and turns her back to him gently.

"Hey hey hey I'm sorry."

"Yeah you say that every single time Flash."

"Look I really mean it."

"Yeah I'm sure you do. Can I go now?"

Flash sighs and looks outside watching everyone get into their cars or onto school buses.

"Let me drive you home."

Mila rolls her eyes then lets out a breath, "Fine but I'm not going home."

Flash lets go of her and watches her walk away. He chuckles to himself slightly then follows her out the building.

Once the two get to his sports car, Flash opens the car door for Mila, allowing her to get inside. He jogs to the drivers seat then gets in and puts on his seatbelt.

"Where to?"

"Just drive to the supermarket please."

"Alright."

The drive is quiet but not awkward. Mila sits and stares out the window watching the people walking on the street as Flash holds her knee with his right hand. She inwardly sighs as she glances at him.

"Eugene..."

"Oh no I'm in trouble aren't I?"

Mila tries to hide her smile as he looks at her, "Why can't you leave Parker alone?"

"It's fun messing with him."

Mila scoffs, "Messing with him sure. Beating him up... that's different. Can you just leave him?"

"Mila he's a-"

Flash freezes as he sees Mila glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Eugene."

Flash groans and pulls the car into a park at the supermarket, before turning to Mila, "Why must you use my real name? You know how much I hate it."

Mila smiles as he plays with her fingers, "Well that's why I say it Eugene."

Flash smirks as he brings his hand up to caress her face, "You know what actually... it sounds a little bit better when you say it."

"Does it really?"

"Mhmm."

Flash leans closer to Mila and rests his forehead on hers. She holds his hand as she looks intently into his eyes.

"Please for me? Just leave him alone..."

"Alright Mila... I'll try."

Mila smiles making Flash's heart beat faster. She pecks his cheek and goes to move away but he pulls her back.

"You missed..."

Mila chuckles and pecks him on the lips before moving away again.

"Thanks for the ride Flash."

Flash shakes his head chuckling inwardly as he watches Mila look at him with devious eyes. She knows what an impact she makes on him. She could tell him to jump off a cliff and he'd do it.

"You're welcome Mila."

Flash leans back into his seat and sighs as Mila goes to get out. She frowns before turning around and kissing him again, longer this time.

"Really... thank you."

"Of course. See you tomorrow."

Mila nods and gets out the car. She slings her bag over her shoulder before watching him drive off. Letting out a breath of relief she walks around the supermarket corner and heads to a street of townhouses.

Mila stops at one and walks around the back then climbs up the stairs to a balcony. She pushes up the window then steps inside the room. She looks around at the slightly messy boy room and rolls her eyes then she throws her bag on the floor and her jacket on the computer desk.

 She looks around at the slightly messy boy room and rolls her eyes then she throws her bag on the floor and her jacket on the computer desk