Part 5

"Fam... this is Y/N.....Y/N this is Graham, Ryan and last but not least Yaz"
Hello sirs...hello M'lady" you responded back
Yaz blushed going almost as red as the doctor before when she caught your gaze
"So what are your plans m'lady" you said turning towards where the doctor was stood studying you silently
"I Have much to continue on with, I need to report back to my kingdom, and inform them of the threat that is heading towards them,"
"Do you remember much of what happened" asked Yaz her eyes softening as the pain crept back into your eyes
"We didn't see anything...but we saw all the dead bodies, and we found you lying beside a young woman, dressed like yourself,"
"That would have been my sister Alisha" you said the words feeling like shards of glass cutting you deeper as you tried to carry on talking.

"She was my whole world...my mother...my father, she brought me up after our parents died, I never knew them" you said staring at the many blinking lights around you, you're voice trying to translate the grief you felt....but it was still so raw, the memory of her death, her dying screams and the blood so much blood,
You couldn't believe that despite the beauty that had radiated from your sister That you would never be able to hug her, never again hear her laughter, or see her smile, you had always believed she had been the prettier one... you had seen it for yourself  whenever she walked into a room and everyone turned to look at her in speechless awe.

How Could the world just carry on you thought...how Could it not even leave so much as an echo that she had once been a living...breathing young woman, with a lifetime to live out.

The Doctor reached out to you and pulled you close "I can feel your pain," she said "I've been there too,"
"We all have" said Graham "and even though we barely know one another, I know what grief is like....and though you have no reason on earth to trust any of us...I promise that me, Ryan Yaz and the doc...especially the doc, we have all got your back"

"Thankyou" I replied humbled by the support I could sense and see in the eyes of the people around me "Im grateful be assured of that, but I'm also weary...I don't want any further casualties, I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me" you said
"I've seen enough death and chaos these past two days to last a thousand lifetimes.

The Doctor drawing closer to me again, wrapped her arm around me, placing a gentle hand to my cheek as she turned my face til I became lost in her eyes...so beautiful I thought...so much like an angel.
And then I too felt my cheeks redden too and I became unable to hold her gaze.
"Ooh doc...i do believe you made our young night blush" said Ryan
"But seriously" he said "This isn't the first time we have had to face danger..we are tougher then we look? you are not alone this, we will do our best to help you, wont we doc?," he said looking in the doctors direction.

"Yes we will," replied the doctor her eyes still fixed on mine.

"Now Y/N...tell me how far away, your kindom is , and I'll see if I can come up with a plan to get us there as quickly and safely as possible."