part 9

The great hall was even more grand then the main throne room, at it's heart stood a huge table made entirely of diamonds that shone with a brilliance that Ryan, Graham and Yaz had never seen before , it took up most of the floor space and could have easily seated 100 hungry knights, maybe more

At the end sat queen Erza, idly twurling a silver strand of hair around her fingertips as she calmly surveyed her subjects, and beside her sat myself,  and opposite sat the doctor, Yaz, Ryan and graham.

Each one of them examining the plates upon plates of food that covered every square inch of diamond, enough food to feed at least a dozen armies.

Plates of chicken cooked to perfection,  piled high and beside that soups of various colours and scents, dozens of loaves of crusty bread where piled high beside that, and at the center beef, lamb, and meats of every variety possible, everything a person could want for was there, with a smile graham turned to the doctor and said 'well at least we wont go hungry,' then reaching over to where the plate of chicken he began to fill his plate.

The doctor looked deep in thought, her eyes focused ahead of her she looked in a sort of daydream state, her mind a milion miles away from the feast before her, beside her Yaz and ryan were sampling the wine whilst in deep conversation about all that had gone on.

Taking a sip of her own wine the queen looked at the doctor and said, "I am thinking of sending out another unit in the morning, and merlin...I want you to be there...your expertise might come in handy,'
"Please just the doctor, or doc if you like,' stated the doctor as she chewed on a piece of extra crusty bread, 'Ive not been referred to as merlin in quite some time, well in quite a few lifetimes' she said smiling 'but are you sure you wamt to go back out there again without knowing what you're up against, I mean I could take a detour to my ship and see if I have any infotmation on the creatures you're facing  based on what y/n has seen'
'You have a ship ?' Asked queen Erza raising one inquiring eyebrow in the doctors direction.
'Yes and its not far from where we are," stated the doctor "well maybe a few hours walk but we are all fighting fit, so shouldnt be a problem getting there,' the doctor replied her hazel green eyes glinting in the light reflected from the chandiliers above.
'Very well, said Queen Erza after taking a moment to thoughtfully trace the rim of her glass with her finger sending a high pitched noise echoing in the otherwise quiet of the main hall. 'Doctor, take Y/n, and Y/n I will entrust you with assembling a unit of our greatest warriors to ensure that we are faced with no more casualties,
Well I am afraid I tire very easily these days doctor' she said as she lifted herself up from her throne
'So if you will excuse me I will retire for the evening and leave you in the capable hands Of Y/N who I'm sure will find you each suitable sleeping quarters...well gdnight, and I hope you all find sleep as who knows what the morrow will bring' she said as she exited the main hall her dress sweeping out behind her in a magnificent train, leaving everyone left behind in the main hall lost in an awkward silence.