𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

A week later:

We were here at the Jeju islands for the grand charity fete. Taehyung insisted us on staying here for three days since it was Sana's wish to have a pre wedding photoshoot. Guk and I were sharing a suite to pretend to be a real couple.

"Why did you insist on booking a fucking Valentine's suite Jeon?! To much into pretense, eh?"

"You shouldn't mind babe, after all it was you who said I'm your boyfriend. I was only proving your point."

I merely rolled my eyes at him at I flopped myself on the bed, the single king sized bed we had to share.

"What's with that eyeroll huh? You don't enjoy it? Girls die to date me and then there's you who's missing out on opportunities."

"Opportunities? Yeah, all of them because of a stupid lie. Listen up, I'll be clear. Sleep anywhere you want to, but the bed is my territory and no trespassing is allowed."

"What do you even mean by trespassing? Never heard of the word. Keep creating your own rules, when you know I won't be listening to you in the end of the day."

"Save this cockiness for the ball tomorrow. We need to think of a plan to get them jealous of us.

"Okay, let's get started."

The evening of the gala

[Refer to the pictures in media to get a rough idea of the outfits]

"That's what you're wearing tonight?" I looked at Jungkook through the dressing table mirror who stood by the foyer as I finished my makeup.

"Yeah. I thought this would look apt for the ball. I haven't been to a charity fete for a long time so this is all I could figure out. Why, it doesn't look good?"

I got up and faced him, while he examined me from head to toe. I saw him prodding his cheek with his tongue, a subconscious action of his that made me weak in my knees.

"Nothing's wrong with the dress, I just don't like you wearing it."

Before I could react, he inched closer and backtracked me towards the wall.

Once I was firmly pressed against the wall had successfully trapped me with his strong arms, he slid his hand through the dress slit and traced the movement of his fingers from my leg to my thigh. There was nothing I could do to stop him, especially when he kept staring at my face (which I'm sure had suddenly turned pink like a spring rose) and I felt those ecstatic chills again.

He placed his free hand on my shoulder, his thumb gently tracing my bare clavicle.

"This dress is too revealing. You're giving me a hard time over here, what about the other men who would start eye-fucking you at the venue? And as your boyfriend, that thought just crumbles me inside."

His words got me shocked, Jungkook had never had complimented me in such a hoarse voice like this before. I knew my ears might be turning red just as my flushed face that I couldn't bring myself to stare back at his intense stare. He planted a kiss on my clavicle and looked back into my eyes. We couldn't get lost in ourselves forever, and even if I was secretly enjoying this moment of ours, I had to being an end to it.

"You know what Guk? Thanks for reminding me about the venue. Speaking of which we're already running very late. We have to reach there as soon as we can."

I slightly pushed him away, and he reluctantly backed away clearly annoyed by my response.

"Why do you have to be such a killjoy doll?"