𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Weeks later.

As the mission started progressing at a faster pace, I continued to brainstorm Taehyung with different ideas and marketing strategies to attract a wider audience, just so that I could win his trust.

Trust was the most important element for everything in this mission to work.

"Lisa, I can't express how much I am grateful to you for what you did today. It was pretty reliable and incredible to watch how you talked, how you convinced the sponsors."

Taehyung spoke as we exited another press conference.

"I just wanted to thank you."

My breath hitched when he stepped in closer by a step, his eyes locked with mine.

"You don't have to thank me Taehyung, this is just little of what I can contribute for your help. I would feel extremely useless of myself if I don't speak up for you. Especially if it effects your company for a good cause."

I stepped closer to him too, and surprisingly he didn't object it.

"You've proved yourself to be very passionate Lisa-ssi."

He took another step closer, his eyes were on my lips this time. We were so close that if I took a another step, then for sure our lips would've collided. I was convinced that he was definitely taking interest in me, he could feel the connection between us. But the thought of his fiancé crossed my mind. Will he stay loyal to Sana and ignore us, or will he leave Sana for me? 

My thoughts were brought to an abrupt halt when Tzuyu suddenly startled us. She was holding a bunch of documents for the board meeting and accidentally tripped over, but Taehyung was there for her rescue. He caught her midway from falling, and the girl held on to his arms for support. Though I supposedly upset she ruined a possible moment between us, I was smiling at the scenario instead.

Tzuyu was blushing so hard and Taehyung was scolding her in a concerned tone. I wondered if Tzuyu was actually listening to him because she was passing only looks of admiration towards him.

At that moment I knew, Tzuyu was a key through which I could keep an eye on Taehyung, even when I was not around him.

A week later.

We are now at Singapore, because Taehyung insisted Jungkook on attending an international business meet.

Since Taehyung and Jungkook durectly left for the meet from the airport (I'm confused with their sudden friendship at times), Sana and I checked into the hotel towards our respective rooms.

"Hey Lisa. Just get refreshed within half an hour if you wish to go out." Sana said expressionless before swiping her room card entering it.

Yeah you heard that right, Taehyung somehow convinced us both to have dinner together since we had nothing better to do. Let's say we both unwillingly agreed to a 'girls day out'.

After I took a warm shower and dried my hair with a towel, I stood in front of the mirror, taking a deep sigh.

I was finally here, at Singapore.

A place associated with heavy memories.

A time when I was not Agent Lili of MIO, but a young girl trained for years at Pledis. The Pledis mafia had trapped me in a lifelike dungeon and this city was the first I could see after years of being caged in Hong Kong.

The place where Queen Bee sent me for my first mission to prove myself to be worthy of being a spy.

For a long time, I hadn't been to Singapore, ever since I ran away. Though I agreed to be back here, because this was my only chance to split Taehyung and Sana. And I had to do it in these two days.