𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

Note: this chapter is a little lengthy compared to the rest, around 3k words lol, please proceed ahead!

I heard the sound of a gun being loaded. A moment later, the prison cell was opened, my back facing the door.

"Kneel down and put your hands behind your head. If you move, I'll blow your head off."

I immediately recognized her voice; it was Yeri. I knew why she was here and was also aware that this was my only way out.

"Queen Bee has given you adequate time to decide. Tsk, look at you how impuissant." She gloated.

I smirked. She probably must've volunteered to get me, just so that she could triumph over my vulnerability. Well, I could use that as an advantage, so I decided to play on my downfall.

"You were so right Yeri, you won. It must feel good to see me like this, no?"

"Ha, like I said before, believe it or not you're growing old. You should've retired." She held my hands over my head until I heard a shingle; she was about to handcuff me.

"Don't even try to move, I have orders to shoot you. And looking that you're already so defeated and have finally come to your senses, I am expecting you will join us."

She handcuffed one of my hands and moved to the next, blabbering some other things I didn't pay heed to.

"...and then we can be friends...kins I don't know. Unless you don't steal my spotlight-"

"NOW CHAE!" I commanded loudly and Chaeyoung immeditely banged a brick behind Yeri's head, knocking her unconscious.

"Are we gonna leave her like that?" Chaeyoung timidly asked.

"Yeah, let's get out of here before she wakes up." I answered, removing my handcuffs and grabbing Yeri's gun. Having a gun and a small knife at my disposal, I was ready to find Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" I voiced as I searched for him in the prison cells and creepy hallways. "Over here, Lali!"

I heard a voice from the opposite cell and finally reached a dark cabin with a small, blurry window. I could clearly see his eyes looking at me with hope, assuring if things were okay.

"I'm sliding down a knife, will you manage to do something?"

"Yes I will. Are you okay?"

"Hmm. I have to hurry, I need to stop Queen Bee before she sells off!"

"Take care! I'll try to be out asap."

I made my way towards the inner halls of the hospital, after hiding Chaeyoung in a safe place, near the exit where no guards were to be seen.

Making my way down the lobby, I found two hard chested, armed guys guarding the cafeteria. It was certain that Sehun and Queen Bee might be in the room, or probably that's where the drug was.

Already starved and feeling a little weak, there wasn't a chance I could use my bullets, since I had no idea how many people I'd have to kill to get to the drug. So lurking behind in the dark, a plan clicked in my head.

I charged towards them at a very fast pace, I grabbed the two by their neck, twisting it hard before kicking the two flat on the floor before they had the chance to react. As one of them tried to get up, I twisted his leg ㅡ paralyzing his hold on me rendering him unconscious. This was my favourite self defense move, something I was well known for.

Heading into the room, I hid myself behind a wall to listen to their conversation. The room was full of mobsters, Sehun commanding them about something.