𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

[A/N: Small surprise below, enjoy!]

After the ball.

"It was so fun out there. I thought Sana would murder me any moment. We're so desirable after all."

I smiled at my thought, while speaking to Guk as we took the stroll in the garden premises.

"I liked the moment when you flirted back with me. Do you have any idea of how much I want you right now?"

I was taken aback at the statement. Is this why he wanted to meet me after the ball? What was he trying to imply? I sighed.

"Jungkook, why are you after something which can never happen? We had already clarified that we won't get emotionally attached to each other. This mission is important-"

I started, but it seemed like he wasn't buying it.

"What exactly are you scared of Lalisa? Because of the consequences you suffered from the last mission? Or because you don't trust me enough?"

He hit on the right spot. Yes, I was ashamed; the last mission was such a failure that the case matters went to the MIO headquarters and rumours spread like fire across espionage groups.

"Lisa.....I know this is very sudden because it's only around a month that we've met, but I've started to like you. Don't I deserve to get a chance?"

I bit my lip to calm down the nervousness but none of it was helping.

"Its not about just who deserves and who doesn't, Guk. You're talented and I have always noticed the seriousness of the way you're working, we've been progressing in this mission. I do trust you....I fear it's not enough. You're a raven and ravens can't be trusted."

"And you're a Seductress. Who are you trying to fool Lalisa? I can see it in your eyes; you want me too. And there's nothing more you want to do than to wrap your arms around my neck and kiss me senselessly. Prove me doll."

I maybe the Seductress, a secret agent good at hiding emotions,but he was a raven. An expert in reading female minds. He was right; I did start liking him bit by bit and I feared this involvement would bring nothing but risk. These past weeks had been baffling, because I had started to realize I was getting caught up between Jungkook and Taehyung. How could I pretend to love someone else when it was Jungkook I was thinking about all this time?

"I do want you, Jungkook. But I'm pretty sure we want different things. You're a raven, doesn't stop the fact that you'll always get fascinated by working around different women. Jungkook, it's not just the past mission I fear of. It's about us. I want something safe and serious; a commitment. Not an on and off relationship like you want."

"What's with that you're a raven? How can you be so sure that I don't want a proper relationship with you, doll? I'm a man of commitment."

"Commitment? Doesn't seem like so. You're flirtatious even when we're not on mission. Jungkook, all I fear is, will you ever be satisfied by one woman?"

Jungkook took a pause as he heard me. Sure, I was not a trusting person. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him.

"Look doll, I understand that I can get very cocky but trust me Lalisa, I'd never hurt you on purpose.

To be honest you're the first woman I've ever felt a physical and emotional connection with. And I know you want it too. We can be savage to each other, but we bond quite well. You can't deny the tension between us doll. So please, don't overwork your beautiful mind by stressing on unalarmed and unnecessary consequences."