𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

The helicopter landed near an old, shady and probably abandoned hospital, which mostly looked like a setup from some horror movies. I didn't think of it much since majority of my concern was at the Japanese authorities who were after us.

The fact that we were working for a private ownership despite being essential spies from the MIO didn't protect us either. We were supposed to hide our secret identities until Sehun had finished analyzing the drug and confirm if it was safe.

So until then, the smartest thing to do was to use this hospital as a hiding place till Sehun's job was done, otherwise we could risk losing the serum ㅡ even get our spy licenses cancelled. And that would be nothing less but disastrous.

Two spies helped us get down and now the three of us ㅡ Yeri, Jungkook and I, were led to the lobby through a dark hallway.

For one thing, the hospital was really creepy.

It gave some eerie and sinister vibes around, I guess Jungkook felt it too, because he suspiciously walked, keeping close to me and holding my hand in his. I couldn't understand that it was just the atmosphere around, or my intuition was trying to warn me about something.

The door made a creaking sound when it was opened, we were rudely pushed inside. I rolled my eyes at the uncivil gesture, but stopped midway and stared in shock as a pair of dark, very familiar eyes look at me.

"N-no..." I stuttered, looking around finding all the people I had never hoped to see again.

"Oh they're here." Sehun said. "I'm glad you two could make it."

"So am I." Said the woman with a sinister smug on her lips.

"Q-queen Bee..."

"Its good to officially meet you again after so long. Thank you, princess for getting the drug for us. You never make us doubt your abilities."

"You won't get away with this! We will inform the MIO about you...the whole of your clan. They will know that Sehun is corrupted and works with mafia organizations. You will be punished." I let out in a cracked, broken voice that just made them laugh.

"You seriously think we got scared about that? Please, you're not even one percent similar to the spy I had nurtured; the very strong Lalisa who would become one of my best weapons one day. This Seductress is such a weak, pathetic and foolish excuse for the Lalisa Manoban I'd known before."

Jungkook and I extended a foot ahead, preparing a stance as our eyes immediately went towards the gun in our back pockets.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, especially when I'd known there isn't much time left for me anyway. So kids, it's better advisable for you to follow our lead if you want to live." Sehun said boringly, my anger flared inside even more.

"Then why not just kill us already?"

"No, we can't do that...until you rethink your decisions and join us again, little flower. We go back, and remember that cellar of yours back there? Maybe spending a few more months there will make you realize that you were and forever a part of Pledis." Kim Yong Sun said thoughtfully, as her eyes bore into mine.

That deadly cellar where they used to torture me...

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

"Also I must say, you've been living a very comfortable life, with the huge new house you've bought yourself. My men did have a visit quite a few times and I'm sure you received those letters and the picture again, though it didn't do justice to her poor soul...what a tragedy." She mocked.