Read Important

Hey all please read before going on ahead with the book.

Basically the characters I have used in this book is all my own made up. Any resemblance to real life will be highly coincidental. 

Some characters have been taken from others books that I have written but haven't uploaded. So if you end up seeing the same character in a future book of mine just so you know that I have warned you that I stole them from my own book to create this very book using them thinking it be a good mix.

Anyway further along I will upload whenever I can as all I have written so far is ten chapters of this very book by the time you will read this it will either be complete or I will be slowly updating.

My grammar, spelling and punctuation might be bad so if you spot something point it out please!!!!!! and I will change it. The use of language will be mixed with a hint of my own Scottish Slang and Proper English (UK).

First ten chapters will be boring AS HELL due to the fact I want to built things up a little. After that they will be scenes that will be not detailed as much as you all might like but in the future when editing and rewriting some parts i will add more towards it.

To add on I got some ideas from other books that I have read and created a way to make it my own way. Any chapters that are similar to other books will be coincidental also but written and made my own way not fully stolen.

Thanks for reading through this and full out the book anything in bold at the start or end of the chapter will be authors notes! Which will be highly lightly. P.S. Check out my first book which i still got to go back and rewrite it all. I was in the progress of doing so when my old laptop decided to crack near the battery pack but since i have a new laptop i will try ggo back to rewrite while uploading this.

Also I might not upload for a while at times as i am one gamer girl who bashes (Means plays) my ps4 all the bloody time and college in the future when it starts back up. So please be patient with me and let me work on my own time.

Here is a picture of my dog 🐶